Lisa's Lust List #38 Girls, girls, girls, I am so kind. 4.90 'discount' - I'm robbing ye blind.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as her bank account isnt hacked she wouldn’t give a shite about sheep being hacked, her website is outdated & shes said herself she hasn’t a clue how it works, she needs to cop on & spend some of her “hard earned money” on a proper secure website & have a professional IT team looking after it, I don’t think she has that, could be wrong though.
The flappy seal like hands must have major cramps in them this morning, never saw her flap them about so much as yesterday, she was off the radar manic. Id say she didn’t sleep counting her money. And again why is she keeping another secret making the fools guess what retailer is going to sell
Her silk shite? She gets off on posting boxes for the sheep to guess in. Fuckn weirdo & agree @ChastityDingle they have a very strange family dynamic. The Dad watching her stories & she prattles on about her 💩, shows her bra (teeheehee) & talks about her pear shape etc etc, why would he be watching all that?😬

Attachments

Reactions: 8
As long as her bank account isnt hacked she wouldn’t give a shite about sheep being hacked, her website is outdated & shes said herself she hasn’t a clue how it works, she needs to cop on & spend some of her “hard earned money” on a proper secure website & have a professional IT team looking after it, I don’t think she has that, could be wrong though.
The flappy seal like hands must have major cramps in them this morning, never saw her flap them about so much as yesterday, she was off the radar manic. Id say she didn’t sleep counting her money. And again why is she keeping another secret making the fools guess what retailer is going to sell
Her silk shite? She gets off on posting boxes for the sheep to guess in. Fuckn weirdo & agree @ChastityDingle they have a very strange family dynamic. The Dad watching her stories & she prattles on about her 💩, shows her bra (teeheehee) & talks about her pear shape etc etc, why would he be watching all that?😬
Lisa if your reading here, just to let you know you are the bully you always have been, what an absolute horrible person you are and it shows in your face!!

Reactions: 7
The guessing game is free market research.

Reactions: 6
Does aimee connolly still work with her, she has stolen every brand idea she works with, I'm surprised only ispy were the only ones that have spoken up about being ripped off

I'd imagine Aimee Connolly not impressed, or Lisa Jordan or anyone really who has their own makeup brand. I'd bet anything that's why Little Bro had to pull back, he is actually Aimees friend, not just an insta friend. Wonder will he appear now, HRH will want to show that he's still in her camp, will he be able to turn down the bucks to support his actual friend. Mind you Fleeyca prob wouldn't pay him very much anyway, knowing her.

It would serve her better now to have a look at how those phone numbers were leaked, than wittering on about her favourite topic ie sales, sales, sales = money, money, money.

IRL she is a lovely shade of tango compared to the filtered, photoshopped version of herself. Her eye brushes don't look fit for purpose in the video, seem too soft and wide to me but hey I'm no makeup artist.
---
It would serve her better now to have a look at how those phone numbers were leaked, than wittering on about her favourite topic ie sales, sales, sales = money, money, money.
Lisa being ever the perfectionist sorry I'm mean narcissist that she is wouldn't dream that her cheap website being hacked could be the reason the poor sheep are receiving scam texts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She changed into the fleece as she wouldn’t bring out the bins in the blue dress!!! Nothing to do with the weather 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
IRL she is a lovely shade of tango compared to the filtered, photoshopped version of herself. Her eye brushes don't look fit for purpose in the video, seem too soft and wide to me but hey I'm no makeup artist.
---

Lisa being ever the perfectionist sorry I'm mean narcissist that she is wouldn't dream that her cheap website being hacked could be the reason the poor sheep are receiving scam texts.
Brow Aid which she's using in the above screenshots, is actually good and developed by an acutal person who knows what they're doing, well I'd imagine her own 'Brow Silk' is in production as we speak. They are stocked in Dunnes, so I'd imagine Dunnes is where HRH is going to be selling, they have all the Irish brands in their beauty sections. And you can use the vouchers off them too, that's where I get my Sculpted. I'd say Una Tynan made the deal anyway because herself would die before she'd give anyone else a cut.

If any of ye have heard of smooth stick, its like a clear mascara that tames fly away hairs, well its absolutely brilliant and they are slowly adding products to their range. Penneys have brought out a version at three euros. My heart broke for Smooth Stick company with that sort of competition. But I stick with them and they seem to be surviving.

It really is an insult to proper product developers. Same with all her products, every one of them are copied.
And if she has been hacked, its no wonder, she's constantly saying how her system isn't able for the traffic.

Your a "bully" now if you mention the war, or anything that distracts from Lisas Lavish Lifestyle Ltd. A bully 🤷

They are stocked in Dunnes, so I'd imagine Dunnes is where HRH is going to be selling, they have all the Irish brands in their beauty sections.
I'd say you are spot on.

I hope that doesn't mean I have to start writing to Dunnes before I shop there though, and thanking them for all that they dooooo 😉🤣

• Haha
They are outrageously expensive anyway, and the sheep probably only use a few of them in reality. But the QVC has them convinced that they need them. It must kill her to give a discount though 🤣

• Haha
She needs to knock 50% or even 75% off those brushes bet she would still make a profit. The sheep were buying up all the make up brushes she was promoting before she launched her own. How many sets of brushes does she think they need. As I have said before I have 3 brushes, that's all I need, and they are good ones at that were picked up individually in TX Maxx in the clearance section. I'm as useless as Lisa when it comes to applying make up. Even after sending out the brushes to several huns they still haven't sold, they were in the pop up, and she was giving 10% off then, didn't sell. Her sheep aren't big make up wearing people I'd say. There are better brush sets out there for a tenner or less than hers. White wasn't the best colour either. They are seriously overpriced.

Spot on.

A scammer being scammed, couldn't happen to a nicer individual 😁.
Well I suppose it was the sheep that were potentially about to be scammed. Her heart must have nearly stopped at the thought of the money that might have got away from her.
Those sheep stupid enough to buy her tat deserve to be scammed, least they'd not have money to buy the tat then

She needs to knock 50% or even 75% off those brushes bet she would still make a profit. The sheep were buying up all the make up brushes she was promoting before she launched her own. How many sets of brushes does she think they need. As I have said before I have 3 brushes, that's all I need, and they are good ones at that were picked up individually in TX Maxx in the clearance section. I'm as useless as Lisa when it comes to applying make up. Even after sending out the brushes to several huns they still haven't sold, they were in the pop up, and she was giving 10% off then, didn't sell. Her sheep aren't big make up wearing people I'd say. There are better brush sets out there for a tenner or less than hers. White wasn't the best colour either. They are seriously overpriced.
Same here. I have about two brushes to my name. And that's more than enough for me.
As you rightly say, she was flogging other brands make up brushes before that, and they surely have more than enough. An actual makeup artist would scarcely need that big tub of brushes of hers.

Those sheep stupid enough to buy her tat deserve to be scammed, least they'd not have money to buy the tat then
They do, but she should be ensuring that their data is protected and if there is a leak, I presume she should be reporting it to the DPC?

Reactions: 3