Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They certainly look like pyjamas. Or something she is wearing for a bet 🤣
Coming shortly on a slow boat from China... the sheep will be begging to buy them.

Well girls girls girls we can look forward to six weeks of the pop up shop next time. Thank you @Turmeric123 for reading that article and FOR ALL THAT YOU DOOOOO 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aren't shoes and sandals supposed to be 'true to size'? It's not like clothing sizes which can vary a lot from shop to shop. Just an excuse to get the dress (coming in the pop up of 2029 😉) into the photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aren't shoes and sandals supposed to be 'true to size'? It's not like clothing sizes which can vary a lot from shop to shop. Just an excuse to get the dress (coming in the pop up of 2029 😉) into the photo?
Noel is new at this give him a chance 🤣🤣
He even forgot the fake profile pic

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surprised one of her sheep didn’t arrive to take in her beloved cushions outta the rain!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ths wan was definitely behind the door when cop on was being handed out.
Sharing the actual messages between herself and the long-suffering sister-in-law. 🙄

In the front row though when it came to greed. 🥴

Sharing the actual messages between herself and the long-suffering sister-in-law. 🙄

I see that and thought how sad is her life she has nonfriends so has to share that message. It’s obvious Nadine does not keep in touch she is so excited over a message from her
Notice she cropped the top of the message- last year when she was making plans with Nadine she didn't even have her phone number saved in the contacts

Reactions: 8

I thought the same, like why would you post a private conversation like that. I'd feel violated if even one of my family or friends sreenshot something I'd sent to them and sent it to someone else, it beggars belief, if Nadine wanted everyone on insta to know surely she'd message her on insta and tag her. She's so insecure isn't she. Auld witch.

Reactions: 11
if someone was putting me up in a very nice house, boat, country club running around after me I'd be the one organising a super trip as a thank you. Lisa is just a take take take type of sibling, I say this with confidence if she did do something she'd be on for the freebie or telling us to make her look good.

Reactions: 8
if someone was putting me up in a very nice house, boat, country club running around after me I'd be the one organising a super trip as a thank you. Lisa is just a take take take type of sibling, I say this with confidence if she did do something she'd be on for the freebie or telling us to make her look good.
I bet they arrive over yonder, with one hand as long as the other, apart from free bottles of whiskey that he gets through work.
Mean as dirt. I'd say she has her communion money.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.