Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning Good morning

Here we go Manic Moira will be on for the chats - she can't keep anything to herself

I'm not even going to say what I hope it isn't to inflate her ego even more.

1000024298.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
'Manic Moira' has to be in a thread title some day! 😁

Does the sheep mean that they said hello to the bag...🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Noel, that's the second time recently that I have inadvertently criticised his work! 🤣
So the QVC was in Dublin, and a sheep said hello to her, and/ or her bag. But isn't Dublin teeming with the bags! 😉

You couldn't assume it was herself, just because she had the bag... or could you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Am happy to say, I have never seen anyone with any of her clobber, and if I did, my expression would be one of pity.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Noel, that's the second time recently that I have inadvertently criticised his work! 🤣
So the QVC was in Dublin, and a sheep said hello to her, and/ or her bag. But isn't Dublin teeming with the bags! 😉

You couldn't assume it was herself, just because she had the bag... or could you 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Am happy to say, I have never seen anyone with any of her clobber, and if I did, my expression would be one of pity.
Poor Noel - give him a chance 🤣🤣

Nothing surprises me about the sheep - I've seen the jumpers when we were on a weekend away a sheeple was sporting the blue one on Friday and the pink which was newly released on the Saturday - she thought she looked fab. (Worn with skinny jeans and gucci trainers - no Nero gardinis from Murphys)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've seen the jumpers when we were on a weekend away a sheeple was sporting the blue one on Friday and the pink which was newly released on the Saturday
Did you...did you...ask to touch it, and say oh it's one of LLL's 'designs' isn't it 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Girls, girls, girls, a bathrobe and you can turn the arms (I think the correct term would be sleeves, but what do I know), up. Goodness me. 🤣

Out of idle curiosity I looked at the website. 30% off, so is her exclusive offer a further 20% off that price? Haha, her maths would be well challenged on that question! 😁

Also, does she send that robe back, she says she sends everything back, right? And a poor sheep buys it, when it's already been tried on by her. Oh wait, they would be over the moon 🤣

IMG_4509.jpeg

• Haha
Girls, girls, girls, a bathrobe and you can turn the arms (I think the correct term would be sleeves, but what do I know), up. Goodness me. 🤣

Out of idle curiosity I looked at the website. 30% off, so is her exclusive offer a further 20% off that price? Haha, her maths would be well challenged on that question! 😁

Also, does she send that robe back, she says she sends everything back, right? And a poor sheep buys it, when it's already been tried on by her. Oh wait, they would be over the moon 🤣

View attachment 2950625
Girls girls girls, hold off, there will be a Fleeyca & Co one in production with adjustable arms :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
I steeled myself and went back to have a look (via instanavigation) and I see it's 20% further off the robe with arms...with her code. I will stick with my Tesco one in any case.

The mirror from Penneys, apparently they look 'cheap and nasty' in the shop but of course not in her house. 🥴 I will tell you girls girls girls, I think her so-called designs look very cheap and nasty, but as we know, they are anything but cheap.

Reactions: 7
I steeled myself and went back to have a look (via instanavigation) and I see it's 20% further off the robe with arms...with her code. I will stick with my Tesco one in any case.

The mirror from Penneys, apparently they look 'cheap and nasty' in the shop but of course not in her house. 🥴 I will tell you girls girls girls, I think her so-called designs look very cheap and nasty, but as we know, they are anything but cheap.
You can bet your ass the cheap ane nasty mirror is in her design folder for release 2098.

She thinks she's a mua now - the size of those brushes she uses on her eyes stress me out they are so big 🤣
Lovely dress coming later that she would never wear cos it's only €50 and not designer

“There’s no right or wrong with makeup” eh I think the muas would disagree 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she is bringing out make up. I wonder if that was the trip to Vegas with mark was about or is she taking the place of Pippa with Una.

Wouldn't it maden you if you spent years learning your craft in Make up and for some insta Hun to come in a just launch their own brand.

That is Sculpted gone now. Was she part of the recent launch of Ella and Jo? I see a few make up pages promoting it.

So she is bringing out make up. I wonder if that was the trip to Vegas with mark was about or is she taking the place of Pippa with Una.

Wouldn't it maden you if you spent years learning your craft in Make up and for some insta Hun to come in a just launch their own brand.

That is Sculpted gone now. Was she part of the recent launch of Ella and Jo? I see a few make up pages promoting it.
She usually shows the new E&J products before they are launched and thinks it's gas. She showed their new spf last week

She is definitely bringing out makeup she's been hinting about her glory skin, eye pencils approved by opticians, the fake tan was one of her first products she hinted at
She has shown us on many occasions the wrong way to do makeup 🤣🤣 my personal fav is the Geisha white concealer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.