Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she has sent all her LODI heels that she “sends back” to that luxury exchange page to sell. Also lots of her dresses. You would think she would donate them to a charity shop she hardly needs the few bob she’ll get from them!
Just looked at the page such a Scabby Money Hungry Cow she truly is, no flys on Fleesa cause if there is they are defo paying rent, no mistaking that’s her off loads😡 disgusting wonder what REAL DESIGNERS bag or clothing she got in return 🤔
She’s so hard up she’s selling these 🤣

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The state of this...can't get over the price. "Hand made" again
That's a fair old price drop after only using the bag for a month. The sheep is obviously too embarrassed to ask for more for it. And free delivery too. This sheep obviously just wants it GONE 🤣 Only 2 likes on the ad too.

Last edited:
Just looked at the page such a Scabby Money Hungry Cow she truly is, no flys on Fleesa cause if there is they are defo paying rent, no mistaking that’s her off loads😡 disgusting wonder what REAL DESIGNERS bag or clothing she got in return 🤔
yes 1,0000% her stuff as the lady on the page has shown them all together. If she showed the pieces over a few weeks it wouldn’t have been as obvious

can’t believe she’s flogging them, either for cash or in exchange for a bag!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
yes 1,0000% her stuff as the lady on the page has shown them all together. If she showed the pieces over a few weeks it wouldn’t have been as obvious

Greed will be Lisa's downfall yet. She could have split them up amongst her local charity shops and they'd have been delighted with some higher quality donations. But no, Lisa'd never do that. Her holy mammy must be so proud.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The sheep will go into orbit trying to nab some of the queen’s castoffs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Are they all Fleecya's cast offs😲😲?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nyna pants and gillet jacket as well absolutely disgusting selling stuff she got for free.shops should be asked how they think this is fair on people that parts hard earned cash.

Reactions: 9
Are they all Fleecya's cast offs😲😲?!!
Yes, wish I hadn’t cleared photos but that yellow flowery one is from the night she was caught taking photos of a real designer and had such bad headaches she was a guest speaker🤣🤣
---
Nyna pants and gillet jacket as well absolutely disgusting selling stuff she got for free.shops should be asked how they think this is fair on people that parts hard earned cash.
[/QUOTE
She was allergic to that gilet when she showed it 🤣🤣just goes to show She sends Nothing Back, was this why she showed her returns this week 😬😀just incase 🤣 what’s the saying ?? Though protest too much ????🤣🤣🤣

Anyone watching @officialluxuryexchange stories on insta last night. She was flogging a load of labels she never has such as lodi, nero giardini, naya, and low and behold look what was featured..... I wonder has Lisa been clearing out her closet in preparation for the house move. Or maybe she needs to scrap a few bob together to pay the builder 😅. I swear I've seen her in that yellow dress too and those Paul Greene loafers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Anyone watching @officialluxuryexchange stories on insta last night. She was flogging a load of labels she never has such as lodi, nero giardini, naya, and low and behold look what was featured..... I wonder has Lisa been clearing out her closet in preparation for the house move. Or maybe she needs to scrap a few bob together to pay the builder 😅.
Read above👆It's being discussed!
---
Yes, wish I hadn’t cleared photos but that yellow flowery one is from the night she was caught taking photos of a real designer and had such bad headaches she was a guest speaker🤣🤣
---
Here she is wearing it in April this year.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
@petal1 I'm away and four hours ahead at moment, I caught up in insta stories this morning and when I saw the Lisa collection in all its glory I knew on the minute it was hers. Sure herself and that Cait one are always blowing smoke up each others holes. She's a total dose too. Lisa thinks she's so smart, but she's so transparent. Wasn't Darra, aka Lisa caught out before selling stuff on Depop, well she blamed Darra at the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
So much for everything goes back, obviously the Nyna pants and ugly jacket didn’t….I don’t lie girls 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ooh.. how do we know she sent her stuff to Cait?

Reactions: 1
@petal1 I'm away and four hours ahead at moment, I caught up in insta stories this morning and when I saw the Lisa collection in all its glory I knew on the minute it was hers. Sure herself and that Cait one are always blowing smoke up each others holes. She's a total dose too. Lisa thinks she's so smart, but she's so transparent. Wasn't Darra, aka Lisa caught out before selling stuff on Depop, well she blamed Darra at the time.
It's hilarious, the stuff is so 'Lisa' that Tattlers recognised it immediately!

Haven't really watched any of Cait before, but the few stories I watched last night seemed annoying enough!! She seems to exaggerate everything and everything she's selling is amazing. Noticed too that most of what we assume is Lisa's stuff was a size M - don't think I've often heard her admit to a M, isn't she a size small or 10, for reference 🤣.

You're right, she blamed Daragh when her stuff appeared on depop before. Didn't she say it was his 'pocket money' and he could keep whatever money he managed to make. Can't remember the details as was before my time watching Lisa 🤣.

Reactions: 9
Last Sunday she mentioned she spends the morning catching up on luxury exchange, she must have had a brainwave & decided to clear out her wardrobe & make some €€ , she hasnt a charitable bone in her size 10 for reference body.
I feel nauseous when she videos herself & the dog in bed together, the noise of her duvet & her croaky bleeping half whisper 🤢🤢🤢 love crusty for this comment cos its exactly what I thought. Lazy, spoiled rotten woman…I eat & automatically put my plate in the sink. She be like a giddy school girl when crusty gets bk, luckily she didn’t manage to kill the big stupid fluffy oversized poodle when he was away.

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.