Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on you would think she paid for the TS tickets herself 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are her teeth getting bigger? They certainly look wonky 😳
It's amazing that a sheep isn't getting the straw bag, they're waiting for the stripe shirts and like magic!!!!! Guess what???? They're coming next!!!! Psychic sheep! Who knew 💁‍♀️

• Haha
The way she goes on you would think she paid for the TS tickets herself 🙄
She is extremely good at taking the credit for stuff she doesn't pay for and other people's donations 🙄

Another bag launching in a month 🤣🤣 hope the klarna is sorted cos the sheep csnt keep buying at this rate it's over €130 a week for each launch

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No wonder all the fake messages mention the quality. She knows well the quality isn't great for what she is charging but she is brainwashing the sheep into thinking the quality is great. Its been said before by constantly mentioning the great quality items it means the quality is 💩.
Exactly.
If you were paying those ridiculous prices you would and should be able to take the quality of the item for granted.

Reactions: 7
Another straw bag drop in 4 weeks…methinks they didn’t sell out 🤔
I called it earlier - not selling out so she's trying to create a frenzy and get rid of them.
Sure the pre-orders are only arriving around then (If the boat from China is on schedule) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder did that sheep go to Mullingar Opticians 🤣 Awh hope this is a sign of the tide turning on Fleesa, those bags definitely didn’t sell out today and anyone who’s bought that black plastic bag won’t or shouldn’t be returning to buy the new cream bag as that is just as bad looking 😬😀

Wonder did that sheep go to Mullingar Opticians 🤣 Awh hope this is a sign of the tide turning on Fleesa, those bags definitely didn’t sell out today and anyone who’s bought that black plastic bag won’t or shouldn’t be returning to buy the new cream bag as that is just as bad looking 😬😀
That's just it I think once they got caught out before spending huge amounts of money on tat they won't be foolish enough to part with large amounts of cash again as easily. She thought they would just keep spending and buy everything she launches. And they might have if what they were buying was of a decent quality for the price. I'm delighted the tide is turning it took long enough.

The poor suckers can't put the puffa jackets up on done deal for sale because they're all like Lego - they're in bits 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was on insta and Mark rogers came up and it got me to thinking 🤔 🤔 has fleece dumped her "little brother" he hasn't been seen in a VERY long time 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Thus just popped up on my suggested feed. Did she ever mention this? The sweet voice over on it too, butter wouldn't melt.
Screenshot_20240614-222758_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240614-222754_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That's just it I think once they got caught out before spending huge amounts of money on tat they won't be foolish enough to part with large amounts of cash again as easily. She thought they would just keep spending and buy everything she launches. And they might have if what they were buying was of a decent quality for the price. I'm delighted the tide is turning it took long enough.
I sincerely hope that it is. She seems to know exactly how to suck them back in, or to find new sheep though. witch mansion won't pay for itself after all.

Reactions: 6
Thus just popped up on my suggested feed. Did she ever mention this? The sweet voice over on it too, butter wouldn't melt. View attachment 2994878View attachment 2994879
Ya I think that was one of the first few days after the pop up shop she went in and had their new fancy facial. The skin around her eyes looks so red and sore
---
I was on insta and Mark rogers came up and it got me to thinking 🤔 🤔 has fleece dumped her "little brother" he hasn't been seen in a VERY long time 😂😂😂
He will Pop back up to give a 5star ⭐review of her new never seen before Lisa (copied ) sorry created VIRAL product that’s also set to launch soon along with a super duper brush cleaner better than any Vanish to get those white brushes clean like new again 😀 just like magic 😂🙄😬😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
See she has sent all her LODI heels that she “sends back” to that luxury exchange page to sell. Also lots of her dresses. You would think she would donate them to a charity shop she hardly needs the few bob she’ll get from them!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.