Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
last night putting a treat on her honker for him to take like grow up
OMG, I know less than nothing about training dogs, but surely those are all horrible habits to give to them?
As well as being on the table 🀒 drinking out of cups and who knows what else. 🀒

Reactions: 6
she looked like she had spent the evening crying during that live! why does she always cut people off and not let a live finish normally , so rude

Reactions: 5
she looked like she had spent the evening crying during that live! why does she always cut people off and not let a live finish normally , so rude
I think you only have 1 hour free and after that you have to pay

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Incase she had to pay extra. Very rude of her while that woman was speaking.

Reactions: 2
Did I hear correctly that she said the bag was €129 ? I’ve seen far nicer in penny’s 🀣🀣

Reactions: 10
The carry on with the dog is weird, she knew well it was up eating the remaining food all content and last night putting a treat on her honker for him to take like grow up πŸ™„πŸ€£ also didn’t she say at some stage she was putting little studs or something on the bottom of that horrendous bag, she must of forgot πŸ˜€
Yes she did - she said the sheep asked for them and didn't want to ruin the pleather in her *whispery voice*

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more she shows the bag the worse it looks. It's awful. Hand weaved my eye. Why is she showing it still in the dust cover. Sending it back is she not even keeping one for herself..of course not she doesn't use her own tat only actual designer handbags for herself.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
The carry on with the dog is weird, she knew well it was up eating the remaining food all content and last night putting a treat on her honker for him to take like grow up πŸ™„πŸ€£ also didn’t she say at some stage she was putting little studs or something on the bottom of that horrendous bag, she must of forgot πŸ˜€
I remember her saying that too so the end of the bag wouldn't get damaged and scratched. I think it was a "design feature" suggested by a sheeple in a message she shared.

The bag is gank πŸ’β€β™€οΈ her shine must be dulling a bit though, as they haven't sold out as fast as her other items/China tat 😳 who else does a screen shot of whats left in stock like she does???? Nobody!!!! Except QVC channel maybe πŸ˜‚ and how many did she have to begin with???? It ok to say there only 100 left or 50 left.... But did she only start out with 110?? She'd give del boy a run for his money πŸ˜³πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly maybe there was only 100 to begin with and suprise suprise none sold on pre orders, the sheep have been caught out with pre orders before..sunglasses arriving in time for ...Christmas...no hat and scarf sets arriving to put under the tree....puffa coats with additional tennis ball...I know I mentioned earlier ordering the summer bag in the middle of June...how long till it arrives...other retailers selling off summer stock at this stage lovely bags for sale to rival her tat at half the price to be seen almost everywhere. I do think she is losing her appeal it was bound to happen...if she wanted her 'designs' to be 'exclusive' maybe launch one or two items each season, but that wouldn't pay for witch mansion now would it. She will be rattling around in that house yet with a basement full of tat.

Reactions: 8
I lurk on here from time to time but I've got time on my hands and I've been looking at the website on a PC - someone made a mistake with the photo of the long 'French' linen dress - "Each dress is individually sewn and embroidered by hand". Users can zoom into the detail to see puckering, loose threads and the fabric seems very flimsy

ETA - and the 'French Linen' is probably French flax exported to China for processing.

1718381080621.png

1718381439563.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder all the fake messages mention the quality. She knows well the quality isn't great for what she is charging but she is brainwashing the sheep into thinking the quality is great. Its been said before by constantly mentioning the great quality items it means the quality is πŸ’©.

I lurk on here from time to time but I've got time on my hands and I've been looking at the website on a PC - someone made a mistake with the photo of the long 'French' linen dress - "Each dress is individually sewn and embroidered by hand". Users can zoom into the detail to see puckering, loose threads and the fabric seems very flimsy

View attachment 2994172

View attachment 2994188
It's practically see through in some of the stories she shared - hence the best quality Indonesian China mix cotton in the front to cover the chest area

Also, back to the shein tote its now sold out - or she's stopped sales to hype it up more which is more likely. Yet another slow launch!!
Anyone know if the glasses chain are still available 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Has anyone seen anyone wearing the glasses chain or sat into a car that had multiple clips on the visor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen anyone wearing the glasses chain or sat into a car that had multiple clips on the visor.
Stop right there πŸ›‘
I'm still getting over seeing the blue walking jacket IRL 😳😳😳 don't think I could handle another closeup of a "design" until 2040 earliest πŸ’β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
other retailers selling off summer stock at this stage lovely bags for sale
I was about to say that.
Most retailers will have summer stuff reduced by now. Carraig Donn often does 20% and 25% off stock. Tesco does a regular 25% off and both places would have bags ten (thousand) times nicer than that ould yoke*.

*I am referring to the bag of course πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fingers crossed a few more sheep will find Trust Pilot when their hand woven bags arrive and they're disappointed with the quality!! The lack of studs on the bottom would be a deal breaker for me, if I was a sheep set on buying it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.