Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bags still not sold out and there not even for sale its preorder.Hopefully have them on time before summer is over

Reactions: 8
Middle of Jun taking pre orders for summer bags...they might arrive by Xmas....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So happy you love it as much as I do 🙄🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢

Come on sheeple get shopping remember it is a bargain, it should be €1290

1000025310.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't remember her saying they were pre-order? What is wrong with people!!! By the time the bag arrives, summer will be over! Must be a lot of little Chinese people flat to the mat handing as we speak!!
---
I’m shook translates to I’m loaded 💰💰💰
I'm baffled.. why would anyone who buys a Loewe bag even dream of comparing to a Chinese Worzel Gummidge version? There is absolutely no comparison... these ladies are obviously not firing on all cylinders.. there's got to be something wrong with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She never mentioned it was on pre order. I would love to know her definition of handmade.

To her, I presume, it is someone with a hand on a machine. Not someone doing it solely by hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yesterday said they be sold out first thing.Still available not selling fast enough for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Confused here - yesterday she said that she was selling her products at a super low price compared to designer goods and just now she says she knows that people are paying a higher price point but they are limited items! Now which is it Lisa?!!!!

Girls girls girls... are you saying I can only preorder today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wake up sheep, walk into any shop, literally any shop that sells bags, and they will have that type of one, except far better quality and far better priced.
And if you change your mind about it, walk back in again with your receipt and with tags still on bag.
Voila, your money back. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She’ll have egg on her face 🤣🤣🤣 weren’t the dresses pre-order also and never said anything at the time very sneaky

• Haha
So when are they actually gonna be available?? Pre-order would be a deal breaker for many sheep surely - they'll want it asap for for their holidays. Summer will be nearly over by the sounds of it. It's an ugly bag anyway, not surprised it hasn't sold out 🤣

Would also love to know what exactly 'hand made' means in this instance. Maybe that's why they're pre-order, so she can have her poor weavers or whatever they're called hand make them to order.
---
She’ll have egg on her face 🤣🤣🤣 weren’t the dresses pre-order also and never said anything at the time very sneaky
But Lisa's a very honest person, don't you know 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
The dog up on the kitchen table 🤬🤢
Why would you leave a chair pulled out so he can jump up to finish your breakfast 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Oh yes - ENGAGEMENT FROM THE SHEEP 🐑 🥎

• Sick
Reactions: 11
But Lisa's a very honest person, don't you know 🤣🤣🤣
The hand waving and nose wiping will be doubled. Heaven help the creatures that work with her.

Why would you leave a chair pulled out so he can jump up to finish your breakfast 🤔 🤔🤔🤔🤔
I haven't looked, but the way they treat that dog is soooo peculiar. Him lying back in an armchair gazing at it fondly, her having it drinking out of cups. 🤢

I bet everyone (well the parents and the workmates as they are her only 'friends') hates seeing her arrive with that yoke in tow, clambering on their furniture, and her sniggering and giggling about how he hates their cats. Ugh.

Girls, girls, we have a giant puppy, as big as murph murph murph and only a few months old. The first thing I said to myself when we got him is, he's not going to be like murph.
She turns my stomach the when she let's him lick her and slober all over the clothes she has to return, drink her tea, and now up on the table.
She's made me dislike her dog as much as her.

Girls, girls, we have a giant puppy, as big as murph murph murph and only a few months old. The first thing I said to myself when we got him is, he's not going to be like murph.
She turns my stomach the when she let's him lick her and slober all over the clothes she has to return, drink her tea, and now up on the table.
She's made me dislike her dog as much as her.
That dog is just for content- any normal animal.owner would train them properly and keep them safe. That dog has has been to the vet more than most dogs in their lifetimes. I've said it 100 times caffeine is toxic to dogs. Letting him eat clothes etc this is the first time The Lodger has been away he hasn't eaten underwear or something similar that required surgical removal.

I am a dog lover but am sick of the sight of this mutt. If anyone came to my house with their dog and allowed them up on my couch I'd be raging - she is a spoilt brat and has zero consideration for others

Reactions: 11
The carry on with the dog is weird, she knew well it was up eating the remaining food all content and last night putting a treat on her honker for him to take like grow up 🙄🤣 also didn’t she say at some stage she was putting little studs or something on the bottom of that horrendous bag, she must of forgot 😀

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pity the dog didn’t take a bite off her nose.. so a product ending with …

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.