Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she all giddy waiting at window waiting on her staff come into her show house.At least Darragh has friends to play xbox with not like his mother no friends

Reactions: 7
We have progressed from heavily backed to heavily booked 🙄

Imagine having to do 2 ads a day - you'd be worn out

1000025272.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Girls girls girls
She's undercharging for the straw bag - €129 - it's a 10th of the price of others that are same quality AND hers are hand woven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Girls girls girls
She's undercharging for the straw bag - €129 - it's a 10th of the price of others that are same quality AND hers are hand woven 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 So in other words the sheep are getting a "high quality " bag that should be 1290€ for a 10th of the price...she's deluded!!
Even the Loewe straw bags aren't that price!! Did she mention what material is on the handle?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls girls girls
Well whatever about it being hand woven, ahem, she sure as hell knows how to spin them a tale 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
🤣🤣 So in other words the sheep are getting a "high quality " bag that should be 1290€ for a 10th of the price...she's deluded!!
Even the Loewe straw bags aren't that price!! Did she mention what material is on the handle?
Leather apparently…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If I was paying €1290 for a bag it would need to be like Mary Poppins bag so I could fit the kitchen sink in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If I was paying €1290 for a bag it would need to be like Mary Poppins bag so I could fit the kitchen sink in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Definitely 🤣
She knows exactly how to wind them up. Isn't some poor eejit (Chelinda/ Noel is that youuuuuu?) going to stay up all night in case they miss out on yet another piece of overpriced tat bag. 🤣

I'd love to know what the regulations are under consumer protection law, as regards claiming that something is handmade. 🤔 Must have a look 👀 into that.

Definitely 🤣
She knows exactly how to wind them up. Isn't some poor eejit (Chelinda/ Noel is that youuuuuu?) going to stay up all night in case they miss out on yet another piece of overpriced tat bag. 🤣

I'd love to know what the regulations are under consumer protection law, as regards claiming that something is handmade. 🤔 Must have a look 👀 into that.
When selling goods online, she should be giving exact details of materials used and a true clear description of goods, she should also be telling them where they are produced, saying something is handmade when it's mass produced is false advertising and she can be fined for giving false information. The sheep can return the goods if they don't fit the description given by her. So if she is saying something is is handmade and it isn't they are within their rights to return and get their money back. Its a pity the sheep aren't well informed as to their consumer rights when buying online then they could all return their items instead of throwing them up in adverts for sale. She is saying the dress is French linen and hand embroidered, pattern to me from what she has shown looks to be printed on not embroidered again false advertising it's a pity someone doesn't report her for false advertising I'd love to see her slapped with a big fine and possibly banned from selling online....how many times did she say the plaited handbag was soft as butter yet IRL it wasn't so again false advertising. I'm almost tempted to buy somethnig just to report her to consumer protection for false advertising.

And the run of 1 star posts ends with a five star review from this lady 😕 Everything is 'outstanding' quality apparently 🙄

Lisa really stressing today that she's thankful for the lifestyle the sheep's support allows her to live. Wonder is someone feeling slightly worried that the tables are turning lately with all the poor reviews etc.
What service in the pop-up shop is this lady talking about ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The live she’s on now she looks soo not interested 🤣🤣🤣
She's not getting paid enough to act interested 🤣🤣🤣
Has she done her whispery voice or mentioned her marriage breakdown, pretending to be a single parent or trolls yet they are her fav topics when there are new eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Probably the type of service you would get in most shops; you buy a product they take your money, but obviously the Queen does it better 🤣
I thought it might be a cup of tea and a curly bun for those who travelled long distances......as if !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the recent weight loss has aged her face a bit.

I think she had mentioned a few times she has lost weight :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think the recent weight loss has aged her face a bit.

I think she had mentioned a few times she has lost weight :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
It has and she now has wrinkles around her mouth like someone who smokes heavily for a long time
I've also never come across someone so obsessed with their size/shape as she is

Reactions: 10
Probably the type of service you would get in most shops; you buy a product they take your money, but obviously the Queen does it better 🤣
Well she did get to try on a nicely steamed item that was hanging on display and then someone went off to the back somewhere and got her a flat packed version to take home so she could unpack it and steam it herself or put it in the dryer with a tennis ball. You don't get that kind of service everywhere.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.