Lisa's Lust List #37 Made in China but designed in Tullamore, won't be worn anymore once in pop up store.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand why she building huge office and studio in her house,does she think she is going to be flogging her tat for the next 10/15 years
Yeah the creative juices will be flowing for a while 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Fleecya "I send EVERYTHING back apart from the stiff I like" McGowel
That ad was all about her shoes and very little about the dress bit that's possibly a good thing as its definitely not one anyone I know would be seen dead in 🤣🤣
1000025258.jpg

1000025260.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She done it all on her own so lodger not part of it.He must be as bad as her to stick around for freebies.Who else would have him.wouldnt ya be so embarrassed if that was your grown adult son in loveless relationship for freebies

Reactions: 8
She has to be trolling us worh the sizing questions.

And if - big if- this is genuine she hadn't the manners to answer the question about the belt

1000025262.jpg

Reactions: 4
That ad was all about her shoes and very little about the dress bit that's possibly a good thing as its definitely not one anyone I know would be seen dead in 🤣🤣
View attachment 2990200
View attachment 2990204
The pawing at herself in that dress. 🙄

And we all know she would not be seen outside the door in it. Perfect for wearing indoors though 🤣🤣🤣🤣 in the privacy of her tiny home. LMAO.

• Haha
Such a hypocrite - in the rsvp photo shoot she was wearing a Hermes belt that costs over €1000 and now she is flogging her own Chinese belt!! Interesting how the price or the maker of the belt was not highlighted in the article!

Reactions: 9
Where to start with this one today. Said she forgot she was meeting people at the house so had to postpone chelinda, didn’t she say yest she was meeting all the indoor architects, outdoor architects, builders, Designers, painters today?
Everything goes back you know so why does she let the dog slobber all over her when she was wearing that bell sleeve, yes bell sleeve top when it was going back. Removing the chimney so as to blend in with other houses on that road, for anyone who doesn’t know that road blending in is the last thing it will do. Having the basement for her work to help the creatuve juices flow🤮/ more space to stack the Chinese catalogues to pick her “designs” from more like. Can see a tan applicator coming too as Montgomery have sold so many of them she obviously wants a piece of that pie. Apparently the mystery product that is going to go viral is SS. Any guesses on the name, Spendy Serum, Sheep Sh*t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Spendy Serum, Sheep Sh*t.
Both sound suitable to this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Spendy serum for herself, sheep sh1t for the sheep.

She is making a song and dance out of the fact that she sends stuff back. After the mutt has been allowed to paw at it.
Lovely 🥴...

She's late on the Another Trend trainers they've been selling out all summer and prices are the same everywhere as I've a few pairs and did my research so unless a new discount its BS - the only difference was some shops had delivery fees which brought the total upto the €135
Also, If she had really bought them she would have known to size down before now as they are a very generous fit.
Anyone in West - Gerry Maguires stock them and free delivery #AD 🤣

• Haha
She's late on the Another Trend trainers they've been selling out all summer and prices are the same everywhere as I've a few pairs and did my research so unless a new discount its BS - the only difference was some shops had delivery fees which brought the total upto the €135
Also, If she had really bought them she would have known to size down before now as they are a very generous fit.
Anyone in West - Gerry Maguires stock them and free delivery #AD 🤣
Cream and white and gabble gabble gabble flowery dress gabble gabble. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the run of 1 star posts ends with a five star review from this lady 😕 Everything is 'outstanding' quality apparently 🙄

Lisa really stressing today that she's thankful for the lifestyle the sheep's support allows her to live. Wonder is someone feeling slightly worried that the tables are turning lately with all the poor reviews etc.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
And the run of 1 star posts ends with a five star review from this lady 😕 Everything is 'outstanding' quality apparently 🙄

Lisa really stressing today that she's thankful for the lifestyle the sheep's support allows her to live. Wonder is someone feeling slightly worried that the tables are turning lately with all the poor reviews etc.
She could be one of sheeple that test things out for her, remember one time when she was in Linda's there were other women of various shapes and sizes trialing stuff for her and feeding backing with comments. I find it strange that this is the first review that person has posted. I'd say she was primed or possibly got some incentive to post. My suspicious mind 😅.

Isn’t it sad that she’s on the phone telling everyone about her build! Not ONE friend in the world to ring & talk about it.
And the fu*cking whispery voice …. 🤬
Yeah…. Yeah ….
“Yeah” 😂😂😂😂 it drives me absolutely nuts
---
View attachment 2990200
View attachment 2990204
Dress is repulsive it’s what my Granny used to wear back in the 80’s but wtf are these shoes about? Jesus they are hideous & she saying they are all “in” maybe im not “in” but I wouldn’t be seen dead in those yokes”

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She could be one of sheeple that test things out for her, remember one time when she was in Linda's there were other women of various shapes and sizes trialing stuff for her and feeding backing with comments. I find it strange that this is the first review that person has posted. I'd say she was primed or possibly got some incentive to post. My suspicious mind 😅.
Reads like a hostage situation to me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The tears ALMOST appeared…just before the new launch 🙄
Exactly, & She must have had to write a few cheques today for the mansion, comes on all “poor little humble me did it all on my own act” thanking the idiot sheep for supporting her…her brainwashing tactic in all its glory.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, & She must have had to write a few cheques today for the mansion, comes on all “poor little humble me did it all on my own act” thanking the idiot sheep for supporting her…her brainwashing tactic in all its glory.
She has it down to a fine art, the brainwashing. I didn't actually watch much lately because between the gabbling and whispering and the waving the REAL DIAMONDS around, I have to try to avoid headaches, for my own sake! 🤣

As for the review above, was it from Noel or Chelinda! We KNOW there was a huge issue with the gilets but apparently the 'quality is outstanding'. I'm always suspicious of reviews, on any site, that are way over the top, when it's the only review that someone has posted. Ho hum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.