Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've a friend in my group, older than me so older than feleecia, she sends out fashion police whatsapps at certain times of the year (as a joke) I got one last week saying it's ok to start wearing white trousers and will get one when it's time to stop.
I will get one in middle of November saying its OK to start wearing sequins and 2nd January to say put the sequins away. I must put feleecia on her mailing list.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s new? Shes always “wound up” I cant believe that edenmanor bridal owner was at the pop-up. Shes a proper business woman, with a hugely successful bridal shop, if she is a sheep I have lost all faith in irish 50+ ladies.
---

Yeah shes definitely gonna do another one, all her silly talk of “retails not for me” “im not cut out for retail” is a load of horse-shite, she’s loving every second of it, the adoration of the idiot sheep & the €€€€€€ building up in her bank.
Did she not mention the other week or so about doing one at Xmas. Jesus Id go mad if someone bought me something there for Xmas.

Reactions: 8
Your friend is so right @Skinner. Time & a place for most clothes/outfits 😂

Where is LLL going with the sequins coming into summer?!! It just looks so wrong, it’s hurting my eyes to look at it. And don’t get me started with her pairing it with the beige blazer! They just don’t go together at all 🤪

Reactions: 13

Where is LLL going with the sequins coming into summer?!! It just looks so wrong, it’s hurting my eyes to look at it. And don’t get me started with her pairing it with the beige blazer! They just don’t go together at all 🤪
Glad I'm not the only one who thought they don't go together.

Reactions: 10
Glad I'm not the only one who thought they don't go together.
She couldn't care less whether they go together or not. She knows the sheep will be bleating with excitement over them and she can promise them the sparkly top will be here in summer 2025 🤣🤣

• Haha
She couldn't care less whether they go together or not. She knows the sheep will be bleating with excitement over them and she can promise them the sparkly top will be here in summer 2025 🤣🤣
I think she said she'd be releasing them early this year and not waiting for the Christmas Market.

They must be on the next slow boat from China.......via Rotterdam for reference :)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This thread is a pure tonic 🤣.
I knew the shop would provide lots of laughs 🤣..
It really is
I'd say she hates the fact we get such great belly laughs at her expense
And I hope The Crash Test Dummy's family are here and get the laughs too!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she not mention the other week or so about doing one at Xmas. Jesus Id go mad if someone bought me something there for Xmas.
End of a beautiful friendship and if it was a family member, well that would be the end of that relationship too. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I'd be a bit different wear what you want when you want. I think being in my 6 decade I'm allowed that indulgence. However I will counter there is never a time to wear a LLL brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
there is never a time to wear a LLL brand.
And so say all of us.

There's nothing innovative or classy or anything else about her so-called designs. Go to any chain store for far better quality at much lower prices. But the sheep can't get enough 🤷‍♀️.

Newbridge will probably be at a standstill with traffic this weekend. I'm half joking, but only half.

Reactions: 6

The jeans bug me. Giving me back to the 90s vibes. Just the wrong colour blue for me.

Reactions: 5
Blazers have been done to death too in my opinion. I know they're classy and all but every second person has one on now when before you'd only wear them at a job interview. Just bugs me that everyone dresses the same and if you don't you're not 'trendy'. I also hate the word trendy. Just wear what you want.

And Dunnes have blazers at the moment for thirty quid. Why would anyone be paying her ridiculous prices!

I glanced there and she is winding them up effortlessly, posting about how there's only so many of such and such size left in various pieces of tat. She might need to get on the forklift again. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And Dunnes have blazers at the moment for thirty quid. Why would anyone be paying her ridiculous prices!

I glanced there and she is winding them up effortlessly, posting about how there's only so many of such and such size left in various pieces of tat. She might need to get on the forklift again. 🤣
Girls Girls Girls
1000023149.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11