Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah she sickens me, she’s just not used to being in company thats why she’s so suprised that people are actually nice..what a twit. “Groups & groups of lovely women” they are flocks of sheep brainwashed & stupid.
She actually called them GANGS, gangs and gangs. I'm no spring chicken but when I hear the word gang it's not pleasant. I would be highly insulted if she referred to me and a couple of my friends congregated together as a GANG. Seriousy.

Reactions: 10
Ah did she not get an invite to the style awards?
She did but she sat down with Linda and said her customers are more important than an awards show plus she would be wrecked she had to work a few hours this week in the real world
Translates to she knows she didn't win and is bitter so not going

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your friend is so right @Skinner. Time & a place for most clothes/outfits 😂

Where is LLL going with the sequins coming into summer?!! It just looks so wrong, it’s hurting my eyes to look at it. And don’t get me started with her pairing it with the beige blazer! They just don’t go together at all 🤪
Exactly what I thought!!! Silver sequins and a beige jacket. Dear god 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
Exactly what I thought!!! Silver sequins and a beige jacket. Dear god 🙈🙈

10000000% this!?! Cool toned sequins and a warm toned jacket 🤦‍♀️

And no one can be believing these messages.
Not one independently posted positive review to be found online, all “reposted” via Lisa.

She’s at home flogging body creams she will no doubt rip off while most other insta huns out for an evening of style or fun if nothing else. Her life is miserable and money.

Reactions: 10
She did but she sat down with Linda and said her customers are more important than an awards show plus she would be wrecked she had to work a few hours this week in the real world
Also petrified in case she missed out on counting the moola 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is such a prick perfectionist doing an April promotion on a Friday evening the 26th of April - surely you'd do the offer earlier in the month unless you dint want it to do well as you are launching your own body cream slwhich she showed yesterday 🙄 not a bit obvious Mrs Hickville

Those messages have got to be fake! One 🐑 got the ok from her husband to get the beige blazer 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Those messages have got to be fake! One 🐑 got the ok from her husband to get the beige blazer 😳
They all say ill definitely be back yet she's saying sheeple are travelling from all over - of course they are fake
Thanks for letting me message you. The quality of your message is unreal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am tempted by the S Keary Blazer, wonder if they are worth it.
I bought a few pieces from S Keary.. honestly don't think they are worth the money. Had a try on of her blazer in Kildare Village, it was nothing special for the money - if your a brand hun, you would pay the moola, I have several M&S and a couple of Zara and honestly think they are stylish, hard wearing and sensibly priced.
---
Just as well she didn't go - she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.... no style at all in her case! Bonnie Ryan won 😂😂 sure gowl hadn't a hope !

• Haha
Thanks for letting me message you. The quality of your message is unreal 🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have they to shuffle backwards out of the shop after they meet her! Like the way apparently people have to do when they meet royalty. They can't turn their back to the queen 🤣.

Carnage in the shopping centre as they all fall over one another outside the door, because they are walking backwards.
All the husbands were in today. Yeah, right. 🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is wrecked after working flat out for one week..but yet she tells us all she works so hard all the time. What is she going to wear today I wonder, sequins or strips, flappy pants, nuns shoes, Garda shirt, black tee, blue walking jacket, gilet, or a blazer, the possibilities are endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is wrecked after working flat out for one week..but yet she tells us all she works so hard all the time. What is she going to wear today I wonder, sequins or strips, flappy pants, nuns shoes, Garda shirt, black tee, blue walking jacket, gilet, or a blazer, the possibilities are endless.
The lot, I'd say 🤣
Last call now for the (imaginary) Tattle bus to Newbridge. All aboard 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This just sums up herself & her sidekick’s mentality. Sheep wake up for God sake, what are they like? & the family in the car travelling up ? Please tell me its a joke?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6