Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 'advert' was absolutely appaling. She should have pushed the chairs in to show how they fit with the SQUARE table and also how the cushions fit in. She's some feckin wagon but I blame ARNOTTS for allowing her to do this as I'm sure they will still pay her. I wonder what's the going rate for 10 minutes of bull tit.

Reactions: 10
The arnotts garden set. Push it all in and show it tidy. Plus what do you do with the cubes when chairs are pushed in. I’m guessing they fit in somehow too. Shoddy.
It wasn't on her 3 post it notes - sorry I mean brief - to show the space saving cubes under the table. Worst ad ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There was a thing on the radio today about a new law being brought in like a tax on fast fashion. I am sure her shite comes under that title.

I wonder are all the sheep going to the pop up ones that follow her on FB only. They might not have previously bought any tat, unlike the Insta sheep. So are snapping up everything in a frenzy. They will only discover the shoddy quality once they wash and wear. As for the 7 sunglasses clips why?? Has she 7 visors to put them on??? No words for that kind of stupidity.
---
She is making so much money in the pop up she doesn't need to do ads for anyone so has zero interest in putting any effort in.

Reactions: 9
She is making so much money in the pop up she doesn't need to do ads for anyone so has zero interest in putting any effort in.
True.
That half arsed effort for the garden furniture was particularly bad.
---
Lest it be forgotten, this is the ad that she couldn't even be bothered to make any effort for. 🙄

IMG_4356.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The messages are such bullshit! I can’t!

Ha here we go, she’s doing another one before Christmas - called it !

Reactions: 9
I wonder are all the sheep going to the pop up ones that follow her on FB only. They might not have previously bought any tat, unlike the Insta sheep. So are snapping up everything in a frenzy. They will only discover the shoddy quality once they wash and wear. As for the 7 sunglasses clips why?? Has she 7 visors to put them on??? No words for that kind of stupidity.
---
That's a good point.

As for the seven clips, I have an image of one visor with seven clips on it. All holding pairs of sunglasses - all with the period logo. As the poor sheep drives along blinded by the sun 🤣...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Stables must be a horrible place to shop cos Madame has never seen women compliment each other in changing rooms before 🤣🤣 the shite she spouts gets better and better

She definitely doing another pop up she said all along this was to test the waters for further popups and possibly a full time shop somewhere
Whoever called these sheep are all Facebook sheep is spot on - no Insta tags on photos!
Tattle Detectives are the best

Bets now on what luxury location she is off to next week for a "well deserved rest"

• Haha
I can't listen to her for long but was reading some of the messages. It's definitely a cult. 🤣

Oh sure we knew she would do the pop up again, before she did 😉🤣 💶💶💶💶💶
Those forty foot containers, you know... 🎾🎾🎾🎾 ... witch mansion won't pay for itself.

I laughed my head off at 'Linda sent me home'. I bet she did. She must be sick looking at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾

• Haha
I can't listen to her for long but was reading some of the messages. It's definitely a cult. 🤣

Oh sure we knew she would do the pop up again, before she did 😉🤣 💶💶💶💶💶
Those forty foot containers, you know... 🎾🎾🎾🎾 ... witch mansion won't pay for itself.

I laughed my head off at 'Linda sent me home'. I bet she did. She must be sick looking at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾
Linda's pocketing a few quid this eve when Moneybags isn't there for the Count 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet she is one of those people constantly checking the till for total amount taken that day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Bet she set targets to be made everyday, had a manager like that years ago use to wreck my head and it wasn’t going in her pocket only the company’s. I’d say Chelinda must be doing good out of it otherwise how would you stick her🤣🤣 she may as well give up her 26 brands on her website one of which is a hotel that she never mentions, cause she had feck all interest in ANY of them only her 💩, that’s the only time her red watery baggy eyes fill with happiness and seeing the 💰💰💰come in. How disgusting to come on as an owner of a business talking about sales 🤢 put me right off. I’d say she is allergic to her own stock at this stage nothing like being in the public eye for 8 plus hours Lisa no wonder your exhausted 🙄, my heart bleeds for ya 😊sorry for the rant 😁 but my god she is rotten in every way

• Heart
Ah she sickens me, she’s just not used to being in company thats why she’s so suprised that people are actually nice..what a twit. “Groups & groups of lovely women” they are flocks of sheep brainwashed & stupid.

Reactions: 7
Her content is dire. Message upon message from sheep, pics of her with sheep, a few ads. Brag, brag, brag. No other hun that is selling their own tat shares their sales, or stupid messages from their sheep. Its so boring same 💩 day after day.

Her content is dire. Message upon message from sheep, pics of her with sheep, a few ads. Brag, brag, brag. No other hun that is selling their own tat shares their sales, or stupid messages from their sheep. Its so boring same 💩 day after day.
The boring calendar would almost be a welcome relief 🤣

• Haha