Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But did they actually buy it? I mean I could send Lidl a message and say "so nice to meet you today, delighted with my 6 gilets, 4 Tesco walking jackets, 10 sunglasses clips, 45 bags and 3 sets of make up brushes" and I was no where near the shop, so who's to know. Lidl couldn't lie straight in the bed.
Oh I know.
Sadly, I would say some of the messages are real.

Reactions: 9
What’s new? Shes always “wound up” I cant believe that edenmanor bridal owner was at the pop-up. Shes a proper business woman, with a hugely successful bridal shop, if she is a sheep I have lost all faith in irish 50+ ladies.
---
Is she beating around the bush to say she’s going to do another pop up?

And who emails with the shopping list of what they bought? Good Jaysus.
Yeah shes definitely gonna do another one, all her silly talk of “retails not for me” “im not cut out for retail” is a load of horse-shite, she’s loving every second of it, the adoration of the idiot sheep & the €€€€€€ building up in her bank.

Attachments

More shite coming
1000023251.jpg

Her plan to leave the furniture and cushions outside all day was changed as soon as Arnotts watched her stories - doing an ad in her dressing gownso professional then stating she preferred another set

The Crystals and Co necklace she's been wearing all week she said "I'll be ordering more" as they are almost out of stock. Is that another of your sneaky businesses Fleecya

Last edited:
  • Heart
More shite coming
View attachment 2896159

Her plan to leave the furniture and cushions outside all day was changed as soon as Arnotts watched her stories - doing an ad in her dressing gownso professional then stating she preferred another set

The XCtystals and Co necklace shes been wearing all week she said "I'll be ordering more" as they are almost out of stock. Is that another of your sneaky businesses Fleecya
With her Arnotts “brief” in her hand , the brief was 3 yellow stickers😂 Gob-shite, its hardly difficult to describe outdoor furniture 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With her Arnotts “brief” in her hand , the brief was 3 yellow stickers😂 Gob-shite, its hardly difficult to describe outdoor furniture 🤦‍♀️
Description:
Too big
Not the one I like
In stick
Tilting umbrella

Stellar performance from 3 post it's 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I had a quick glance. Why not just stay off camera while advertising the garden furniture, rather than appearing without even bothering to get dressed, or tidy her hair? Am disappointed in Arnotts having anything to do with this one or any of the other huns indeed.
And the post-it notes, wow, so that is the preparation she does - [paws face, rubs eyes, mixes up words, stumbles over how many days the offer is for] 🥴

No fear though, the tat is on full display when she pretends to promote the jewellery company. More of her sly ways.
Sheep, go to Dunnes or Penneys, both shops are in Newbridge afaik, and buy t-shirts of far better quality. FFS! Never mind waiting six weeks for the slow boat. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I had a quick glance. Why not just stay off camera while advertising the garden furniture, rather than appearing without even bothering to get dressed, or tidy her hair? Am disappointed in Arnotts having anything to do with this one or any of the other huns indeed.
And the post-it notes, wow, so that is the preparation she does - [paws face, rubs eyes, mixes up words, stumbles over how many days the offer is for] 🥴

No fear though, the tat is on full display when she pretends to promote the jewellery company. More of her sly ways.
Sheep, go to Dunnes or Penneys, both shops are in Newbridge afaik, and buy t-shirts of far better quality. FFS! Never mind waiting six weeks for the slow boat. 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑
And the thing is Arnotts hardly need someone to promote outdoor furniture or anything for that fact. One of her sheep must work there, such a waste of time & effort taking all that furniture to her house for her to spend 2 mins talking gibberish over it & of course she has to get ger hilarious yearly “hope it doesn’t rain girls girls girls” joke in.

Reactions: 10
I was thinking how many pairs of glasses does she need to bring on a journey if needs 7 clips 🤔 🤣

Is that you Noel - you forgot your manners again 🤣🤣
In defence of Noel, I cut the screenshot a bit. It started with the obligatory HOW GREAT THOU ART... 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I now have a great image in my head of an actual 🐑 driving along earnestly surrounded by numerous pairs of 😎 on clips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thats not officially Arnots though its Rathwood.

A quick look at their trust pilot reviews are eyewatering. Sounds like another fly by the seat of your pants operation bringing goods in from China in containers and sod the customers.

That set was crap compared to her real day one.

Usual story

Is it a condition of sale to “message” Lisa a list of what they bought when they got home?

That body cream packaging looks like something you’d see in Aldi.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was on a bus earlier today and there were a few puffer jackets aboard. None with the period logo thankfully 🤣.

I was in Dunnes after that and they have puffers and gilets 35 quid and blazers in various colours 30 quid.
And all those mad women in Newbridge buying wildly expensive tat... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is no hope for those sheep throwing away money on tat. They can't get enough. Its crazy.

Reactions: 5
Is it a condition of sale to “message” Lisa a list of what they bought when they got home?

That body cream packaging looks like something you’d see in Aldi.
Yes, it's in the terms and conditions 🤣 and also to tell her how wonderful she is. Jesus wept. 🤣

True re the packaging but Aldi have some nice stuff, face creams and so on, at a heck of a lower price but sure the batshit 🐑🐑🐑 don't want to know.

The arnotts garden set. Push it all in and show it tidy. Plus what do you do with the cubes when chairs are pushed in. I’m guessing they fit in somehow too. Shoddy.

Reactions: 6