Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So disrespectful too.

They might as well say to one another 'there's a load of sheep over in Starbucks who can't wait to get in to buy up all the overpriced tat, happy days. Told you this pop up would clear out all the crap that didn't sell.' Complete with laughing emojis, of course. 🥴

Laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So disrespectful too.

They might as well say to one another 'there's a load of sheep over in Starbucks who can't wait to get in to buy up all the overpriced tat, happy days. Told you this pop up would clear out all the crap that didn't sell.' Complete with laughing emojis, of course. 🥴

Laughing all the way to the bank.
Exactly & she was high as a kite mauling herself in that manky xmas top yesterday, €€€€€€ is fleeyca’s drug.

Reactions: 8
I bought a few pieces from S Keary.. honestly don't think they are worth the money. Had a try on of her blazer in Kildare Village, it was nothing special for the money - if your a brand hun, you would pay the moola, I have several M&S and a couple of Zara and honestly think they are stylish, hard wearing and sensibly priced.
---

Just as well she didn't go - she would have stuck out like a sore thumb.... no style at all in her case! Bonnie Ryan won 😂😂 sure gowl hadn't a hope !
And no congratulations to Bonnie or any of the winners. She's such a self obsessed witch.
---
This just sums up herself & her sidekick’s mentality. Sheep wake up for God sake, what are they like? & the family in the car travelling up ? Please tell me its a joke?
Thought the same myself, just out to fleece people, then to make a laugh of it, she and that Linda one have no cop on, conscience or moral compass. Tarred with the same brush.
---
View attachment 2900462What about the other 7 staff 🤔
This is sickening, excluding the other staff. One flogger blowing smoke up the others hole for publicity. Shame on you Ooooonnnagh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thought the same myself, just out to fleece people, then to make a laugh of it, she and that Linda one have no cop on, conscience or moral compass. Tarred with the same brush.
Absolutely.
The fact that they send those messages in the first place, and then they don't have the cop on to keep them private, says it all. They are disgusting in their greed, and in their disdain for the sheep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a surprise she’s going to do a pop up in November!

(Ignore the what do you think question as it’s already a done deal)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No, not an awful photo at all, I think that's how she really looks! She never looks as good when she's not in her kitchen window💁‍♀️ she always looks different on other people's phones/posts.
It does neither of them any favours, I think.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 2900462What about the other 7 staff 🤔
Exactly - the ones working their butts off for long days and listening to Lisa for minimum wage.
This just sums up herself & her sidekick’s mentality. Sheep wake up for God sake, what are they like? & the family in the car travelling up ? Please tell me its a joke?
Disgusting, isn't it? They see the sheep as walking wallets rather than humans. Calling them 'potentials' 🙄. And Lisa hasn't the cop on to keep such messages from Linda private. Isn't this the second time this week that Linda has sent Lisa a msg like this about their customers?

I can't get over the ones who message Lisa telling her how 'lovely' she was to them in store. Of course she is lovely, she wants you to drop a few hundred euro on her tat. I'm sure she butters them all up too and tells them whatever they try on is stunning and perfect for them too.

The big red cheeks on Lisa in Oonagh's photo. So different to her own filtered photos. Again, Lisa in a boring, frumpy outfit.

Also, I'd be so annoyed if I was photographed paying at a checkout like the woman in photo below. Gotta show that queue, I know, but so disrespectful to the customer.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it says something that she never mentioned the VIPs or congratulated anyone ,shows she has no friends there chelinda are her paid minions..all these customers have more money than sense they're all abit like that Emily Donohoe fabulously 40ish, too much money n not a jot of style

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah the messages are pathetic, the lick-arsing up to her & she robbing them blind. This sheep in particular is so stupid, of course shes at the till delighted with herself. As for the men in the shop? bloody hell they are well & truly whipped.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
“Disgusting, isn't it? They see the sheep as walking wallets rather than humans. Calling them 'potentials' 🙄. And Lisa hasn't the cop on to keep such messages from Linda private. Isn't this the second time this week that Linda has sent Lisa a msg like this about their customers?”

@petal1 so true, she may as well have said “mugs”. How can the sheep not see that she is not their friend, they are just enabling her to build her McMansion by buying multiples of every piece of tat that comes on the slow boat from China “ via Rotterdam for reference”.
it just shows the zero respect Chelinda and Lisa have for their customers.

Reactions: 9