Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Much as I might like the look of a designer or shop or range I cannot fathom buying everything.

Reactions: 6
And her stuff is all so bog standard looking. I just don't understand it, but they all want to outdo one another, telling her how much they bought. That's about 300 / 350 euro that woman spent. I'm just guessing because I am not bothered to look up her prices. Crackers anyway!

Reactions: 13
I would much rather go into a proper shop and buy something special for €400. I tend to do my leisure wear in Dunnes. Penneys are too skimpy on me with the hips and boobs but none of these are clothes you'd put on and fell a million dollars in.

Reactions: 9
They all think she is their friend whereas the reality is, she loves their money and their spending power.
They are literally competing to tell her how much they have spent. She knows exactly how to manipulate them.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen anyone so driven by money! She’s manic about the sales being stronger today and you know she has the sales totalled each evening before she leaves. So unattractive.

Reactions: 12
Shout out to all retail staff, the QVC queen makes it sound like she’s going down the mines!!

• Haha
Is she beating around the bush to say she’s going to do another pop up?

And who emails with the shopping list of what they bought? Good Jaysus.

• Haha
She won’t be there for closing tomorrow night bet she’ll be on the phone the minute it shuts its doors to see how much €€€€’ were made 😬 money hungry cow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't the energy to look but I can imagine Manic Moira is on a high at the adulation but even more importantly... the moola ...

IMG_4350.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And her stuff is all so bog standard looking. I just don't understand it, but they all want to outdo one another, telling her how much they bought. That's about 300 / 350 euro that woman spent. I'm just guessing because I am not bothered to look up her prices. Crackers anyway!
But did they actually buy it? I mean I could send Lidl a message and say "so nice to meet you today, delighted with my 6 gilets, 4 Tesco walking jackets, 10 sunglasses clips, 45 bags and 3 sets of make up brushes" and I was no where near the shop, so who's to know. Lidl couldn't lie straight in the bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9