Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaysus still flat out writing messages and now has more to show at 10:30 after such a busy day 🙄

Must be variations to be covered on Arlene’s designs 😉

Reactions: 6
Haven’t had a chance to look since earlier but did she do her Arnotts promotion for that poor sheep heaven forbid that poor soul couldn’t find garden furniture anywhere other than Fleesa

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t had a chance to look since earlier but did she do her Arnotts promotion for that poor sheep heaven forbid that poor soul couldn’t find garden furniture anywhere other than Fleesa
And the poor sheep will be left sitting on the grass for the summer. Not a stick of garden furniture to be had 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her # Ad for the hairdryer Did she actually say she doesn’t use the diffuser because she Hasn’t curly hair 🤣🤣🤣 but a few weeks ago she was advertising some other brand with a head full of curls/ waves and her hair was a bush in the Maldives cause she didn’t use anything 🤣🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥anything to make💰💰💰💰💰

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her # Ad for the hairdryer Did she actually say she doesn’t use the diffuser because she Hasn’t curly hair 🤣🤣🤣 but a few weeks ago she was advertising some other brand with a head full of curls/ waves and her hair was a bush in the Maldives cause she didn’t use anything 🤣🤔🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥anything to make💰💰💰💰💰
She no more uses the Voduz hairdryer she has the Laniblo one in every colour and the Hot Tools brush that she raves about

Reactions: 4
So she's saying 'never again' will she do a pop up shop. But she will, and people like this sheep are the reason why. She knows now they're much more likely to spend hundreds instore in one go, when they can actually see the items.

Her comment underneath - she's just money mad and this subliminal encouraging of the sheep to spend big to get into her good books is disgusting. I don't know how she can sleep at night, ripping off these women.

And the poor buggers queuing up for a selfie with their leader, like she's a god. I want to show every one of them who bought one (or more, as many seem to have) of those bloody glasses clips the same thing on Temu and try to get them to wake up!! Lisa is not their friend and she is not it a lovely person.

IMG_7050.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So she's saying 'never again' will she do a pop up shop. But she will, and people like this sheep are the reason why. She knows now they're much more likely to spend hundreds instore in one go, when they can actually see the items.

Her comment underneath - she's just money mad and this subliminal encouraging of the sheep to spend big to get into her good books is disgusting. I don't know how she can sleep at night, ripping off these women.

And the poor buggers queuing up for a selfie with their leader, like she's a god. I want to show every one of them who bought one (or more, as many seem to have) of those bloody glasses clips the same thing on Temu and try to get them to wake up!! Lisa is not their friend and she is not it a lovely person.

View attachment 2894044
I saw that alright. She is on an absolute high, there will be some amount of gabbling from her next week or whenever the shop is finished with.

It's beyond her wildest expectations, I'd say, container(s) unloaded, and straight into flogging the tat, while the sheep can't get enough of her. And while I'm sure Chelinda is busy with the messages, the sheep are also eager to show how much they bought. Begging for her attention, while she counts the 💶💶💶💶💶💶💶 and doesn't give a flying fcuk about anyone or anything else.

It's an egoist's dream come true.

I am a little shocked at my age group. We talk about a cost of living crisis but tbh boomers and Gen Xers are a little less exposed. Alot have their houses paid off, kids finished college. I see it among my own friends (I'm a little later to the party as my kids are a bit younger) but their spending power is back. New kitchens, holiday homes, nice cars and lots to spend on fashion. I might admire LLL tapping into this demographic as alot of the other instahuns focused on the young wans if she wasn't so hateful.

Reactions: 12
Can everyone spare a thought for poor Lisa - she has worked a few hours 4 days in a row and she is wrecked. Imagine if she had a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can everyone spare a thought for poor Lisa - she has worked a few hours 4 days in a row and she is wrecked. Imagine if she had a real job
And on top of that she is doing all her usual 'work' [gabble gabble, pull at packaging of whatever brand she is being paid to promote, get things half right, wipe nose with hand, shake bracelets, stamp up and down kitchen floor] 🥱

Rinse and repeat, and makes sure to wear her own tat and draws attention to it, while talking about other actual brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Such a big head she has promoting white & green, they sell out of her “favourite” sheets because she is such an “influencer” Jesus she is unbelievable. Id actually love to stand outside & tell the sheep they are being deceived maybe show them how to download the Temu App & take a browse on it, maybe it would wake them up. The messages are sickening, I think they are real as well judging by the excited heads on the pics she has shared of them.

Reactions: 8
Such a big head she has promoting white & green, they sell out of her “favourite” sheets because she is such an “influencer” Jesus she is unbelievable. Id actually love to stand outside & tell the sheep they are being deceived maybe show them how to download the Temu App & take a browse on it, maybe it would wake them up. The messages are sickening, I think they are real as well judging by the excited heads on the pics she has shared of them.
I think most of them are a lost cause tbh. She has a hold over them that is extraordinary to say the least.

Even if you stood outside with the actual sunglasses holder for a couple of euro from Temu/ Mr Price/ wherever, they would push past with their credit cards at the ready, begging to buy it from her instead.

She knows exactly what she is doing, with all the messages and 'oh I never saw anyone like ye to spend money' and so on. Wind 'em up and watch 'em go. 🎾🐑💶💶🐑🎾

• Haha
... makes sure to wear her own tat and draws attention to it, while talking about other actual brands.
Sorry to quote my own post but there she goes yet again, this morning.

Supposedly advertising white and green or whatever it's called, but first look at me in my cheap looking blazer and t-shirt and whatever else. Marking the clip with the brand she is promoting but advertising her own tat instead.

Reported, for the umpteenth time.

Reactions: 7
ms Gails Fails is really bad on the advertising tagging. Reeks of desperation trying to sell leggings which at half price are still too dear.

Reactions: 1
A poster on here said her friends didn't get the tennis balls, I think. The plot thickens 🤣🤣🤣🎾🎾🎾
That was me! They deffo didn't get tennis balls, I may send them back to collect the vital part of the wardrobe!!! But the instructions said to put the gilet in the drier..

Reactions: 4