Lisa's Lust List #36 Slow success builds character. Fast success builds ego

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sequin top..she is so desperate to show off everything that's coming. She does realise its not Xmas party season for another 8 months. They sheep might actually receive it in time for the festive season if she is showing it off now. Or is she launching it for summer. When MMC shows a collection for the season everything goes together. All the pieces mix and match. All I see from Lisa is just random pieces. For a so called 'capsule wardrobe' nothing goes together.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We could write the messages for her. Chelinda deserves a break.

I bought ten walking jackets, five pyjamas, twenty blazers in each of the colours. I'll be back tomorrow for anything I missed. You're wonderful bla bla bla... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We could write the messages for her. Chelinda deserves a break.

I bought ten walking jackets, five pyjamas, twenty blazers in each of the colours. I'll be back tomorrow for anything I missed. You're wonderful bla bla bla... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Keep clothing me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Queue the bullshit stories as to why she can’t attend VIP style awards when she has zero social life or skills! (And style for that matter)

And I’m sorry but who goes into a shop and pulls clothes off the staff? Who goes asking a member of staff 20 questions if they are clearly dealing with another customer? Such muck talk 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Every message mentions the quality which to me translates as the quality is 💩. Ladies ye are on fire on this thread. The laughs just keep coming. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m devastated we aren’t getting to see her beautiful tent sorry dress Friday night, but I’m happy to know she’ll wear it for her next award ceremony 🤣🤣🤣 “entrepreneur “ she had to get that in l,sad cow 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is worn out doing all these 'jobs' in addition to being in the shop.
Jobs! Babbling at a screen, words all on top of each other and repeated over and over.
No preparation whatsoever. If she ever did a bit of real work, it would kill her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m devastated we aren’t getting to see her beautiful tent sorry dress Friday night, but I’m happy to know she’ll wear it for her next award ceremony 🤣🤣🤣 “entrepreneur “ she had to get that in l,sad cow 🙄😂
In other words - I bought my award two years ago I'm not paying for it again so no pou t going
Then proceeds to talk about being nominated for Delboy of the year tagging Voduz when Denis is also nominated - before ahe mentions the Ad
Bitchy Much 🤷‍♀️🙄🤣
Haven't been able to listen to the rest of her waffle yet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In other words - I bought my award two years ago I'm not paying for it again so no pou t going
Then proceeds to talk about being nominated for Delboy of the year tagging Voduz when Denis is also nominated - before ahe mentions the Ad
Bitchy Much 🤷‍♀️🙄🤣
Haven't been able to listen to the rest of her waffle yet
Del Boy of the year 🤣🤣🤣
---
She is worn out doing all these 'jobs' in addition to being in the shop.
Jobs! Babbling at a screen, words all on top of each other and repeated over and over.
No preparation whatsoever. If she ever did a bit of real work, it would kill her.
I’d say she has the holidays booked, 5 days left 🤣🤣🤣god love her and her poor feet in her nuns Celines 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Del Boy of the year 🤣🤣🤣
---

I’d say she has the holidays booked, 5 days left 🤣🤣🤣god love her and her poor feet in her nuns Celines 🤣
Thought those shoes were the most comfy ever? 🤔😂

And flogging that Voduz when we all knowing she had a Dyson in the corner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3