Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we approach new thread time, I think this would be a good title. Seems very appropriate.
Yes this is perfect especially for all those stupid quotes she used to put up every morning! Honestly the goings on of her over that reporter. How can she pay herself a million quid from a business that's 3 years old and make herself out to be the victim! Horrible old gowl!

Reactions: 10
Well that beats any of my screenshots hands down.. bloody brill . Desperate looking auld yoke ..
Filters yeah we all know she uses them. Definitely no natural beauty
---
A feck I ca

ah for decks sake I can’t see a thing she is up to .. even on the sites you don’t have to follow . what’s rattled the ole goat ?
The Irish independent ran an article on her earnings and the reporter emailed her for comment she was livid

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.