Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sheep are well and truly brainwashed. I cannot believe they cannot see her for what she is. She is a con woman. Selling cheap tat. They are blinded by her lies. They cannot see they are funding her high end lifestyle buying her tat. They believe she is designing it all. There is just no hope for them at this stage that they continue to be conned. Lisa is laughing all the way to the bank. Are all these articles about her released with the aim of trying to gain more followers. I do think the sales have slowed since the tennis ball fiasco. How many huns did she gift make up brushes to. A sure sign sales have slowed down. I do think the insta sheep are waking up to her. The FB sheep there is no hope for those ones...
---
The blue jacket has a bang of Tesco off it, nothing wrong if you work for Tesco and that’s your uniform but wouldn’t buy a Tesco Blue jacket to wear casually.
Ah stop I'm dead💀. Herself will be fuming at that comparison. Between the middle isle at Lidl and now Tesco. Which supermarket is next 🤣🤣
---
Just watching Trinny preparing for her 4 day trip to Dublin. She is doing her Closet confessions and book signings and a launch. There is a press and influencers launch on one of the days, which was probably why Lisa got an email from Trinny London. Be interesting to see if she actually attends. She might actually learn how to style herself from Trinnys book 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What a treat to wake upto on a Saturday morning - Noel has taken the feedback on board and produced a great message this morning- manners in abundance- even though he forgot he had tagged the GPS in previous stories 🤣🤣 profile pic missing though but it early days we will let him off

View attachment 2872544
Good man Noel, "sorry to bother you" is so important when addressing the Queen of Tullamore, you are learning fast 👏 Tattle will educate you 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm very impressed at your design for the sheep jacket @Turmeric123 . You even put in the infamous logo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for all that you do, and sorry for disturbing you by writing this very message. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Adeline Molloy, the interior one, buys all her stuff from Coachhouse in England. Most of them notiony places do. They then add on so much money it is unbelievable.
Go to any Home shows in the UK and you will find loads of wholesalers selling same or like . I often pop to these shows .
As for them fires it’s the actual oil that costs a fortune . I was going to buy a table too one for the garden until I seen the running cost.. Will stick to my outside log burner. Logs free from the woods 🤣
feck me Ali Express is gone dear , it’s down to all the fecking searches when ole fleeced posts tat 🤣
I swear though my MH has improved since I have not seen her stories , I do t curse/swear half as much , I can read the time again, can dress myself . The list is endless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its the smug face that gets me, & who in the name of God has a ribbon cutting for a blasted shop full of Chinese crap? The notions of her are off the radar.
Well that beats any of my screenshots hands down.. bloody brill . Desperate looking auld yoke ..
Filters yeah we all know she uses them. Definitely no natural beauty
---
A feck I ca
Oh she’s rattled
ah for decks sake I can’t see a thing she is up to .. even on the sites you don’t have to follow . what’s rattled the ole goat ?

Reactions: 2
I'm very impressed at your design for the sheep jacket @Turmeric123 . You even put in the infamous logo 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank you for all that you do, and sorry for disturbing you by writing this very message. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just so you know these are premium sheep jackets and limited edition- I want my brand to be great quality and affordable so only charging €199.98 - I reduced it feon €199.99 I want to remain real 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’d have to wonder why or is she not moving into jewellery yet?
---
For all the sales shes supposedly making I still have never seen anyone (apart from quite literally 1 person) wearing her stuff where as 4th Arq is nearly on every second person in Dublin.
I’d love to stand outside the shop and do some market research or surveying the customers 😂

• Haha
You’d have to wonder why or is she not moving into jewellery yet?
---
For all the sales shes supposedly making I still have never seen anyone (apart from quite literally 1 person) wearing her stuff where as 4th Arq is nearly on every second person in Dublin.
I’d love to stand outside the shop and do some market research or surveying the customers 😂
Have to agree I see 4th arq on every 2nd person on the street, myself included and that's only the fleece. Whereas Lisa's stuff in my town I have seen bag twice and jumper twice.

Just so you know these are premium sheep jackets and limited edition- I want my brand to be great quality and affordable so only charging €199.98 - I reduced it feon €199.99 I want to remain real 🙄🤣
You are truly a woman of the people 😁

• Haha
I have only ever seen one person in her sunglasses. Where are all these sheep that are buying her tat hiding out. Or do they just parade around their living rooms in it like their leader.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.