Lisa’s Lust List #35 QVC or Rose Of Tralee, buy Lidl McGowan's perfume, you'll smell like pee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Late to the party tonight.. where do I start.. yesterday she told everyone she was going to a lunch dinner type thingy.. ah you know.. very derogatory towards the event and organisers imo, then she talks about being bullied/trolled... an opinion is neither bullying nor trolling! Imagine a high flyin business woman who earns over the million a year, can run her empire, 'design' amazing clothes 🙈 but forgets a change of clothes and actually does not carry medication to control her headaches.. I have honestly heard it all.. someone carries them for her.. are u actually for real 😂😂 suppose if Crusty was there he would have had the meds, a change of underwear and probably reminded her to shower... she is sickening with the fake helpless me carry on! Anyone who genuinely suffers migraine would be well aware that 'ordinary' meds don't cut it and also, the day after such an alleged serious migraine, a sufferer feels like they have been battered... the actual neck of her filming Helen's clothes.. guess we know what's on the 'designer' list next! The big question here is... are any of you going to take one for the team and go visit the pop up?? We need information!!! Will a few of us go? As suggested earlier? I'm game 😊

Reactions: 16
She's up about 800 followers between Thursday and Friday 😱
So it worked manipulative cow
---
Late to the party tonight.. where do I start.. yesterday she told everyone she was going to a lunch dinner type thingy.. ah you know.. very derogatory towards the event and organisers imo, then she talks about being bullied/trolled... an opinion is neither bullying nor trolling! Imagine a high flyin business woman who earns over the million a year, can run her empire, 'design' amazing clothes 🙈 but forgets a change of clothes and actually does not carry medication to control her headaches.. I have honestly heard it all.. someone carries them for her.. are u actually for real 😂😂 suppose if Crusty was there he would have had the meds, a change of underwear and probably reminded her to shower... she is sickening with the fake helpless me carry on! Anyone who genuinely suffers migraine would be well aware that 'ordinary' meds don't cut it and also, the day after such an alleged serious migraine, a sufferer feels like they have been battered... the actual neck of her filming Helen's clothes.. guess we know what's on the 'designer' list next! The big question here is... are any of you going to take one for the team and go visit the pop up?? We need information!!! Will a few of us go? As suggested earlier? I'm game 😊
I would love to go to her “pop up “ but unfortunately I’m too far away but if I did I’d treat it like some people do penneys 🤣also I don’t suffer migraines as bad as she explains hers do , bit I’m never without paracetamol in my bag and if I’m going away I’m like a chemist 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She is probably buying followers. She still has 178k followers which she has had for a long time. The more I see that blue jacket the more I hate it. There was a lot of that colour around in winter. Not now in spring. As usual miss perfectionist is a season behind. There will be no missing the sheep in that.

Reactions: 10
Exactly.
I only watch in very small doses these days so I missed the bit about not bringing a change of clothes. 🙄 And yes, a headache that bad would have you wiped out still the following day. There's no way you would be marching around with your employee decked out in a walking 😉 jacket, that, as someone said already, she probably wouldn't be seen dead in otherwise.
All the graphic detail about how sick she felt, again, no cop on whatsoever. 🥴 I worked with someone years ago who would insist on giving chapter and verse like that. Guess what 'I felt nauseous' is more than enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She should go on to tic tok and sell her stuff on there she would make a fortune with her posts too. The more followers and likes she would be racking it 💶
😂😂😂 sure she is making an absolute fortune through her instagram & fbook. Have you seen how much she earned last year? Even the independent are chasing her for an interview 😂 Jaysus the poor old sheep would be rattled trying to navigate tic toc as would the Queen, sure she had to have M. Rodgers teach her how to make her “reels” more interesting (i.e add music, use a ring light)
She knows exactly what she is doing & how to con her sheep, but it will not last forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Theirs is a pharmacy literally 50m from the front door of the hotel!
I'm surprised her good friend Oonagh didn't pop around with medication but I guess you would have to be careful there, you wouldn't know what they would give you!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Another day, another article. Her arms aren't the arms of a women obsessed with the gym.
Look at the ad below 🤣
Screenshot_20240413-095106_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She is decked out in another one shoulder table cloth she really has no style whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ah bless….. Did nobody offer to get her breakfast in Clane!!! She’s off home for breakfast!

IMG_5527.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is probably buying followers. She still has 178k followers which she has had for a long time. The more I see that blue jacket the more I hate it. There was a lot of that colour around in winter. Not now in spring. As usual miss perfectionist is a season behind. There will be no missing the sheep in that.
Unfortunately she has gone up, i unfollowed during the week and checked her numbers, she had 177,000 when i left..

Reactions: 3
What a treat to wake upto on a Saturday morning - Noel has taken the feedback on board and produced a great message this morning- manners in abundance- even though he forgot he had tagged the GPS in previous stories 🤣🤣 profile pic missing though but it early days we will let him off

1000022845.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The blue jacket has a bang of Tesco off it, nothing wrong if you work for Tesco and that’s your uniform but wouldn’t buy a Tesco Blue jacket to wear casually.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That pic made my morning now, she looks terrible in that dress. I never enter a gym and my arms are more toned. Delighted with myself😂

Reactions: 8
I despair for the sanity of Irish women. The absolute fawning over this witch and the ridiculous amount of money she has fleeced from the masses by copying everyones else's ideas, getting them made on the cheap in China and charging a clean fortune for them.
The " you work so hard" and "you deserve it" comments make me want to puke. Showing off her designer clothes, jewellery and bags that the sheep have paid for.
She may be building a big house, getting it kitted out with the best gear but it's just a bigger, just as dull and soulless version of what she's in now. It'll be a show home. Just like her paid for boyfriend who only sticks around for the freebies. No friends, just employees. Noone to have girly silly chats with over a vino. Empty, vacuous life she leads.

The blue jacket has a bang of Tesco off it, nothing wrong if you work for Tesco and that’s your uniform but wouldn’t buy a Tesco Blue jacket to wear casually.
Crying laughing here at bang of Tesco. 🤣. Definitely!
Also a bit like what you see racing drivers wearing 😁

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.