Lisa's Lust List #21 Money floats this old goat, ISpy with my little eye Lisa copying another brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed a long time ago and took a look today. Omg. Still flogging but at a much faster pace and the non stop congratulatory DMs Does Daragh not live with her anymore?

Reactions: 4
It's bizarre behaviour for a woman her age to be that obsessed with body shape and over exercising. Screams disordered and its not a good look for someone that age either to drop weight or be too lean. She looks quite harsh and not very feminine.

Reactions: 8
Perfect!!

Her thighs look massive in these “pantS” definitely not a size 10- they do nothing for her

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wait for the flood of messages saying how rude! From all her loyal followers
There should be a bigger laughing emoji available here for moments such as this as the little emoji doesn't quite convey how much this made me laugh

Reactions: 11
reading all these comments, re: dog training she proceeds 2 show us how she can get him 2 sit & give the paw, re: weight/body shape/training she lets us know how she loves doing it, its her “thing” & the message sent 2 her by mistake maybe the sheep are waking up Lisa

Reactions: 10
No Lisa you are not one bit bothered about the clown who sent you a msg in error..thats why you had to post it in the 1st place and then tell us again your not bothered while reposting drivel from your real fans!

Reactions: 17
Ah Jesus that is the best message ever sent to her by a sheep these are the messages she should be re sharing not made up ones from her team

Reactions: 13
Totally agree , he seems to be able to discipline the dog and it listens to him . All the training he does with the dog is all undone with the dope . Fifty years old and trying to act like a young one , sorry Fleeca your face reveals the truth , act as giddy as you want you actually look pathetic..
The dog climbing on the furniture, on her he just looked uncontrollably. Not surprised Crusty got mad ..

Reactions: 6
Awh Sinead, if your here we’ll done that will rattle her, self-centred cow, me myself and I Lisa Mc Gowan

Reactions: 18
Good on the person who sent her that, sums her up totally , she is rattled for sure otherwise she would mot post and go on about it The person only states what most feel about you.. Bragging , begging, grabbing daily , no other Huns carries on like you . Why spam with screenshots ?? Is there a want in you ? It’s boring ! Anyway thanks for posting that it gave us a good laugh , that’s the reason most watch you.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She is rattled for sure. "some people are such clowns" she says. And she looking a the biggest one, every time she looks in the mirror. We should all spam her with messages like that from Sinead !!

My god is is absolutely manic and she’s not rattled just mentioning the clown again Crusty the big spender staying in Mammys tonight but sure God bless she’s lovely too

Reactions: 5
Staying with crustys mother! I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that house!! Still going on about Sinead’s comment clearly bothers you Lisa! Yes you are self centred and a narcissistic witch so Sinead was actually being kind in her truthful dm! More of those DMs Lisa to be shared please!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.