Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd get emotional about my own dad too when I actually manage to stop and think acknowledge all that he does for me. I'm at an age where see alot of friends loosing one or both parents so I know I am incredibly lucky to have both of mine around too. My kids are very close to them too and I dread the day anything happens to them as the kids would find it hard to cope
She does these things cause she wants votes for something or selling something later on . It's manipulation true and true

Reactions: 9
Omg 🙈🙀🙈🙈🙈🙈 P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C

We all care about our parents, many no longer with us.. Do we go on Social media bawling ,Is her father important to us ? Do we actually care it’s his birthday ? Might sound harsh. No doubt freebies rolling in later and we all know judging by her posts the whole family have no problems accepting them. God she looks a right fool .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg and I hate commenting on looks but she looks so tired and much older then before Greece.
She's ageing very quickly these days

She never cried tears for her Dad when she fecked off all day every day and left him run a business that he signed over to her. She has no respect for him because she is too self centred.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good god the manic bawling has erupted again, she’s a complete dose….I absolutely adore my parents and grateful for all they did and continue to do for me and cherish every day they’re still around but Christ Lisa some things are not for social media!

and feeding the dog bits of carpet 🤬🤬🤬🤬stupid f’in cow couldn’t mind a mouse!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Be honest though she looks a right fecking eeget’ I love my daddy’ bawl bawl bawl ...

Reactions: 3
Is she trying to look incredibly rough so that when she gets all fancied up for the races that it will be more noticeable 💁 she's looking as rough as a bears arse these days, so is her skin 😳return all those drinks and lotions and potions 🙄😂😂😂

Reactions: 12
Can you imagine how her fathers feels? Built up a business which I sign over to my daughter she has no interest so end up having to sell it, that’s really hard.

Is she trying to look incredibly rough so that when she gets all fancied up for the races that it will be more noticeable 💁 she's looking as rough as a bears arse these days, so is her skin 😳return all those drinks and lotions and potions 🙄😂😂😂
Actually thought that too. Was looking at some of the style today, can't see see how she can compete with girls 25-30 year younger than her, esp with her "style" being so staid and boring. Will be interesting to see if she gets any press coverage

Reactions: 5
Bad mannered piece of work. Grovelling sheep wish the father HB , not a thank you back... Yeah bet daddy real proud of his so well mannered daughter

Can you imagine how her fathers feels? Built up a business which I sign over to my daughter she has no interest so end up having to sell it, that’s really hard.
I honestly think she would not be capable of running it . Look how unprofessional she is.. All that place was to her is a dumping ground for her freebies . Even the mother has been working there .

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s a dirty mare-pawing under her sweaty armpits abs rubbing her face and eyes constantly . The whole panting after the gym with the towel thrown over herself-it’s all drama with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she gets crusty to hose her down in the garden then jumps in the car huffing and puffing! She couldn’t lie straight in the bed.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s a dirty mare-pawing under her sweaty armpits abs rubbing her face and eyes constantly . The whole panting after the gym with the towel thrown over herself-it’s all drama with her. Wouldn’t surprise me if she gets crusty to hose her down in the garden then jumps in the car huffing and puffing! She couldn’t lie straight in the bed.
Her exclusive deal from spotlight coming in Sept what a secret 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
SHE IS THE DEFINITION OF A bleep....end of press release.
Spotlight. Emma Matress, Sweetking. All the usual suspects should be put on a bonfire.

It's vomit inducing, but you should know that nobody works as hard in a gym as fleece🙄she'll have the body of a 30-40yo and the face of an old and worn tan leather handbag! She'll have to go face down on the fanny fixing vibrating machine that we never heard about ever again😂😂😂😂 god I wonder is she still peeing herself when she's doing the PT 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bad mannered piece of work. Grovelling sheep wish the father HB , not a thank you back... Yeah bet daddy real proud of his so well mannered daughter

I honestly think she would not be capable of running it . Look how unprofessional she is.. All that place was to her is a dumping ground for her freebies . Even the mother has been working there .
She can't add, she can't spell, her grammar is diabolical how could she possibly run a company. When she is speaking to her followers on social media the eyes are shifting side to side and she speaks like she is a giddy teenager rather than a business woman.

Reactions: 8
It's vomit inducing, but you should know that nobody works as hard in a gym as fleece🙄she'll have the body of a 30-40yo and the face of an old and worn tan leather handbag! She'll have to go face down on the fanny fixing vibrating machine that we never heard about ever again😂😂😂😂 god I wonder is she still peeing herself when she's doing the PT 😲
Fanny Fixing Machine-best one ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah but she’ll claim her skin on her face is better than Italian leather!! Wait for it “good morning good morning I can now reveal how to get you’re skin looking like rawhide, just bake in the sun and lash on the sunflower oil and fry”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s the definitive reason to use SPF. I cannot get over how sun damaged she looks, even now.

Reactions: 7
Honestly I don’t think she has a good figure at all considering the aMount of work she puts in. Her arms are very chunky and I don’t really see them being toned or lean.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.