Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno I think she’s not selling out as much or as quick as she was. She looks rattled and stressed and yep much much older.
Glasses are such a personal thing and that style won't suit everyone. There will be a fair few returns.

I think she is on the decline, TBH, there are no big fashion brands anymore. Newer fresher pages are taking over.

Reactions: 3
She’s doing so many promotions she had to squeeze sculpted by Aimee in between her gym session and having a shower 🤢
And the usual drivel about pushing them for a bigger freebie for the sheep!!

Reactions: 4
I dunno I think she’s not selling out as much or as quick as she was. She looks rattled and stressed and yep much much older.
I'd add something about being a shifty fifty to the title but I'm so uncreative I don't seem to be able to come up with any punhier titles

Reactions: 3
She’s doing so many promotions she had to squeeze sculpted by Aimee in between her gym session and having a shower 🤢
And the usual drivel about pushing them for a bigger freebie for the sheep!!
not exclusive to her either!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion:

The struggle is real turning fifty, as life passes her by so swiftly, not a friend around for this high and mighty clown

Reactions: 8
Hotel must be very slow in business if can give free rooms away race week.Its only down road from me.

Reactions: 5
Hotel must be very slow in business if can give free rooms away race week.Its only down road from me.
I've heard the races are not back with a bang this year. I'd say they have costed themselves out of the market

Reactions: 6
It’s not the best hotel anyway. Convenient yes but also full of rugrats most of the time which wouldn’t be for me 🤣

Reactions: 2
The faces she pulls 🙄
She’s getting old looking especially around the (free makeup) eyes!

33C54365-CB10-4441-8ED7-6DB6BD3DC522.png
6C568512-7FEB-4626-A6AD-04BD1B8691BB.png
A1ACFA5B-BCF1-4B88-B2BC-C57A25BBCC5B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
The absolute gall of her this morning. She really thinks she's bleeping royalty. Feigning surprise as to why her hair and makeup people are nervous. It's because you're an absolute cow Fleecya and your reputation as an utter witch to work with preceeds you.
You should have paid Niamh anyway.
Do the decent thing for once in your beggy grabby life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Free makeup this morning, does she not feel guilty getting that for free. Even if the beautician wouldn’t charge she should have insisted on paying, not as if she couldn’t afford it. That’s just downright scabby, off now to her free hotel. This debit card she spoke about last weekend won’t see the light of day in Galway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.