Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she is off to South Africa in February - with the help of god, she will be ate by a shark or something 😂 . Of all the places, I cannot picture her in South Africa. She no more has interest in safari or sight seeing. She might get mistaken for a hyena with the shrieking out of her.
In South Africa she is more likely to be mistaken for a piece of Biltong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she doesnt have her SIL number saved in her phone.
I’d be saying thanks but no thanks, cause judging by some of the accommodation he chose in Greece it looked hostel-ish!

Michelle Up the Lane is wearing a ‘custom’ born dress today at the races. She could be at the table too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I've said before she reminds me of the mins that taught me in school, they had a
villainous look about them, so does she.

Yeah and quite like it in her holy ways … yet wicked to the core

On the beg for ANOTHER new pair of slippers 🙄

That should count as abuse by a dog owner letting a dog eat anything in sight, things that could kill them.

But sure in Lisa’s world it’s all the same new dog new slippers. Just dump them and replace it with something you got cheap/free in a few weeks time.

Last edited:
Yeah and quite like it in her holy ways … yet wicked to the core

That should count as abuse by a dog owner letting a dog eat anything in sight, things that could kill them.

But sure in Lisa’s world it’s all the same new dog new slippers. Just dump them and replace it with something you got cheap/free in a few weeks time.
And set him up on the lawn this morning with lingerie 🙄🙄trying desperately to get crustys attention!

so Peter created group yet Peter was added to group
The group looks like she set it up totally, she can’t even tell the truth about that 🙄she has 0 friends so clinging to the brother and his poor wife. There’ll be a divorce yet there as the poor SIL’s head will be fried with this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can she not just say happy 50th birthday, and not make it about herself 🖕
Screenshot_20220725-232349_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
Fairly mean looking bouquet about 40e max. All about Lisa, I’ll send you a card but make it about myself with my child like hand writing, surprised not written in crayons!

Reactions: 5
Again sneakily comes on from kitchen flogging with lots of stories not declaring ad-I continue to report her for false information. She’s always at it! Fooling nobody Lisa!

Crying over the dad, scarlet for her
I'd get emotional about my own dad too when I actually manage to stop and think acknowledge all that he does for me. I'm at an age where see alot of friends loosing one or both parents so I know I am incredibly lucky to have both of mine around too. My kids are very close to them too and I dread the day anything happens to them as the kids would find it hard to cope

• Heart
Why does she always seem to airbrush daraghs dad out of the pic like he had nothing to do with raising him...didnt he spend wknds with him an go on hols with him and im sure has paid towards everything needed for him yet she goes on like she was the ultimate single mother and her parents esp her dad helped raise him

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She doesn’t get new followers every week or every month, every day there is new followers🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Can she not just say happy 50th birthday, and not make it about herself 🖕View attachment 1446439
With the amount of money that ooonnnaw has given this one over the last few years ye would hope she's giving her more than a poxy bouquet😳 not exactly a unique gift (oonagh showed off about 4-5 similar bouquets she received 🙄) I'm sure she cudda chucked her a piece of chlobo/diffuser/bed linen or anything else she has lying around 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg and I hate commenting on looks but she looks so tired and much older then before Greece.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.