Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Year made even if the old goat wins the vip award I’ve just got my first thread title for the queen witch of tullamore!😊 thanks @Ryan80 for setting up👌🏻 Thanks @Turmeric123 my pleasure 😅

Reactions: 14
Embarrassed for her over Galway races launch. She didn't walk she ran out of there. Stole Linda's look as thought she'd wear it better but failed. No ideas herself.

Sarahssecretblog is picking up her work now. Pleasant young lady by all accounts who makes effort and isn't a robot. I have a mutual friend who can only say good things about her. Magazine spread courtesy of Born, Pelo dolls model etc.

Lisa and Linda Stinson fall out. Don't worry Lisa other BAs have been found!

Reactions: 1
Recap: recent article on RTÉ news app declaring lisa earned €11k a week!! Still same old same old-calendar morning quote,dog spam, flogging midis she wouldn’t be caught dead in, cleaning products, sculpted and UP cosmetics (gosh seems to be gone as is the 💩 tan so suspecting fallout with Linda S from bellamianta!), begging for votes for VIP awards although she’s super giddy past week and attending awards even though she’s to be at airport for 2am so again suspecting she already knows she has it in the bag. Not one but two dresses (not born or PS that she flogs every day anddresses that would take you ANYWHERE)! Showed up to launch of Galway races in Dublin looking very disheveled-hair undone, all the free makeup she gets and little or no makeup, seagulls outfit and no headpiece-Lisa you’re slipping up big time! Supposedly “becoming the boss” of family business that she uses as a delivery depot that her elderly parents run daily and she swans in an out of for free apple tart, flogs products and plays with the dog🙄….I’m sure there’s more to add here , you could write a book on this one! Oh and finally she’s the first person ever to go island hopping with a duffel bag-the drama!!

Reactions: 16
Jesus she's manic last two days. Still looking for votes. I really hope she hasn't and doesn't win. She'll look like a right plonker with her dress change.
I would hate to be Nadine, stuck on holidays with this melt.

Reactions: 10
Lisa set a company up with the stensin one. Same as a company was set up with the Jenny glow one. Then fall outs seem to happen. You’d wonder why but it’s a pattern.

Reactions: 6
Lisa set a company up with the stensin one. Same as a company was set up with the Jenny glow one. Then fall outs seem to happen. You’d wonder why but it’s a pattern.
Its simple most likely she's needy, rude and hard to work with 💁

Reactions: 4
As soon as I seen the father posing as delighted as herself for all the freebies , the Lord Almighty pose sprang to mind. What in the name of god does she do with all the stuff left over, not wanted by her and the parents, Crusty etc. look at the amount that is delivered every day . Some professional set up that insurance company , deliveries every day abig dog sprawled acros the floor and her and the father going Murphhh . Isn’t greed an awful ugly trait , I bet there are a fair few people in their hometown struggling even their own clients 😡🤬😡

Attachments

Very peculiar-insta huns sharing the link to vote for vip awards and when you click on start voting tab it automatically shows up “thanks for voting “ even though you didn’t?! Maybe a glitch but dodgy at same time!

Very peculiar-insta huns sharing the link to vote for vip awards and when you click on start voting tab it automatically shows up “thanks for voting “ even though you didn’t?! Maybe a glitch but dodgy at same time!
doing it for weeks for me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That’s so very wrong if they are making it an automatic vote if you click on the Hun link (which I won’t ever) they would be misleading people who think they get an option to vote for their own choice after they are directed to the site.
I notice the sponsors of this Mickey Mouse awards is in the Pharmacy hmmm now I wonder who owns that company 🤔🤔🤔 if you click on the Internet website on the IG profile it states ‘web page expired’ very strange seen as they promote the awards , hardly any following 🤔🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 2
That’s so very wrong if they are making it an automatic vote if you click on the Hun link (which I won’t ever) they would be misleading people who think they get an option to vote for their own choice after they are directed to the site.
I notice the sponsors of this Mickey Mouse awards is in the Pharmacy hmmm now I wonder who owns that company 🤔🤔🤔 if you click on the Internet website on the IG profile it states ‘web page expired’ very strange seen as they promote the awards , hardly any following 🤔🤔
I stupidity thought the link was broken so does that mean I voted her each time!???:-(

I stupidity thought the link was broken so does that mean I voted her each time!???:-(
I think it’s a glitch with the website, well I hope! As same happened when Pippa shared link last night,people messaging saying it’s crashed but of course queen Lisa assumed it was her followers that crashed it🙄she doesn’t half think she’s the dogs you know what!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Threw in that she's doing renewals at the fam business today🙄 hi Chelsea, lady in waiting to the queen herself 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going on about that holiday and god dam bloody backpack for weeks , between sell sell sell and looking for votes that she already knows she has won 😡😡 . Most genuine hard working folk. Can hardly afford the fuel to get to work , not have a spare five mins to even sit in a garden never mind jaunt off on a expencive holiday . Brag brag brag my perfect life lined pockets by a load of needy women with more money than sense or up to their necks in credit card debt horrid person.
Seen the ☕ Spill post earlier amour her earning approx €8000 for about ten hours worth of work and no doubt a huge salary from the insurance business also.

Did I hear that correct or read it , I tap through at 100 mph on her stories , she has been voting for herself?? Surely that’s not allowed, if it is the case it shows her to be a be a very very dishonest person , great team player eh?? All these fecking Mickey Mouse awards is there one that’s run correctly ?? I keep reading that politicians are corrupt but Jesus this is a whole new level , influencers, blogger awards whatever appear be in the same league as these politicians .

Anyone having probs with Insta stories , they make you start from the beginning . Mind you if it disrupts her and the rest of the Huns income well I can cope I suppose .

Last edited:
Going on about that holiday and god dam bloody backpack for weeks , between sell sell sell and looking for votes that she already knows she has won 😡😡 . Most genuine hard working folk. Can hardly afford the fuel to get to work , not have a spare five mins to even sit in a garden never mind jaunt off on a expencive holiday . Brag brag brag my perfect life lined pockets by a load of needy women with more money than sense or up to their necks in credit card debt horrid person.
Seen the ☕ Spill post earlier amour her earning approx €8000 for about ten hours worth of work and no doubt a huge salary from the insurance business also.

Did I hear that correct or read it , I tap through at 100 mph on her stories , she has been voting for herself?? Surely that’s not allowed, if it is the case it shows her to be a be a very very dishonest person , great team player eh?? All these fecking Mickey Mouse awards is there one that’s run correctly ?? I keep reading that politicians are corrupt but Jesus this is a whole new level , influencers, blogger awards whatever appear be in the same league as these politicians .

Anyone having probs with Insta stories , they make you start from the beginning . Mind you if it disrupts her and the rest of the Huns income well I can cope I suppose .
Yes @Missycoco it was driving me mad but I uninstalled Instagram and reinstalled and powered off phone fully and that’s resolved it!

Reactions: 3

her logic was if you can't back yourself or something like that.

Reactions: 1
She cracks me up...like she would be caught dead with the big chandalier tacky looking earings...stunning my arse! She would literally sell her granny

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.