Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t blame her for the cleaner if I was earning her bucks I’d be paying for one. It’s the lie of cleaning with s product just to sell it. She’s the ultimate qvc

Reactions: 7
With all her bleeping around with the clothes hanging off Murph's mouth, it is not going to end well. That dog will eat something and end up dead.

How is she 50, more like 5.

Reactions: 5
Don’t blame her for the cleaner if I was earning her bucks I’d be paying for one. It’s the lie of cleaning with s product just to sell it. She’s the ultimate qvc
I'd love a cleaner. I've no objections to anyone having a cleaner if they can afford it. What I take issue with is pretending she hadn't a cleaner and the house is spotless and she doesn't work full time. It makes me feel like why can't my house be like hers . It can't cause I don't have a cleaner and I work full time. If she said she had a cleaner I'd say ok.

Reactions: 5
That tit with the dog and her underwear is staged and she shouldn't have that dog. He's alread had an operation when he swallowed her spanx. Stupid stupid witch 😒

Reactions: 9
She has stair gates why doesn’t she try and use them! Stop leaving stuff around for the dog to chew, he has previous form of doing so!

Reactions: 4
Strange, this so called follower didn't greet Queen Fleeceya as she would normally demand and there's no condescending responses!!
It's always amazing that she gets these messages right before she has an offer. Like minutes before. How's that for perfect timing!!

Reactions: 10
That skirt! Is she taking the piss? It's like something from that corner of Marks and Spencer that caters for the blue rinse brigade!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Look at all the Lodi’s she has, dis she pay for any of them ? So the dress shoes and hat are all the same colour???? The big secrecy about the dress like she is some major celebrity .. The notions...
Ah well she has Ponie to sit beside her maybe she will help her be a bit sociable and not sit there like a mannequin..

Oops another pm and no please or thank you .. like really , go to any fecking shoe retailer take the fecking dress with you and you will soon find a match.. like is the fecking colour not all in at the moment..
messaging herself again ..China import Born dress and Lodi shoes .

Last edited:
A table of 10 for the races… herself, Linda, Chelsea, Joanie Ponie…. Partners??? What other friends work colleagues does she have🤔🤔
Maybe she’ll invite her next door neighbor, the one that has a spare key of her house 😆😆😆😬

• Haha
  • Wow
A table of 10 for the races… herself, Linda, Chelsea, Joanie Ponie…. Partners??? What other friends work colleagues does she have🤔🤔
Maybe she’ll invite her next door neighbor, the one that has a spare key of her house 😆😆😆😬
Mulligan opticians one probably and she says the one from murphys shoes in bantry is at her table. So it looks like a work meeting as poor girl got no friends

And she is off to South Africa in February - with the help of god, she will be ate by a shark or something 😂 . Of all the places, I cannot picture her in South Africa. She no more has interest in safari or sight seeing. She might get mistaken for a hyena with the shrieking out of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.