Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gizmo123! you are spot on, all the exercises are making her bulk up too much. We all want Jennifer Anniston arms not those of Olga discus throwing gold Medalists from the Atlanta olympics!
I wonder will she be wearing one of Borns Custom Made dresses (that will be available for general sale soon) to the races on Thursday?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Gizmo123! you are spot on, all the exercises are making her bulk up too much. We all want Jennifer Anniston arms not those of Olga discus throwing gold Medalists from the Atlanta olympics!
I wonder will she be wearing one of Borns Custom Made dresses (that will be available for general sale soon) to the races on Thursday?
Fully lined and with her discount Joanie would give it to her for 29.99- 74% off using Lisa Maths 🤣🤣

• Haha
@Turmeric123 can you imagine all the fantastic insurance deals the people of a Mullingar have been getting for years with this one and her vTech calculator behind the counter!

• Haha
Anyone else notice since she mentioned she was getting Invisalign she holds her mouth today different.

Bottom lip pursed top teeth bucked out.

I can’t unsee it since noticing weeks ago.

So either she’s trying to make it look like having them was a success

Or she’s got so old her whole jawline has collapsed 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What sort of business do these people run. It looks like no one comes into the office. The father sitting at one desk and her sitting at another flogging revive active 🙄

• Haha
What is wrong with her , letting the dog lick chemicals of her skin, saying he loves Lancaster . Is it for human/animal consumption .. Will that bloody vet not pull her up ? He eats Under garments, socks, slippers, carpet...

Free hotel for the auld trout . Offering free rooms during the races, can’t be very popular then. Crusty off in a free jaunt again, . Bet they don’t have to part with a penny in Galway. Greedy grabby horrid things as they are .

Like she would wear any of it ... Ali Express looking job lot . €65 .... £3.09 . Are folk falling for her bull 💩..

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It is a popular hotel but huge push to get the crowds back to the races.
I'd say tomorrow will be a tit show, Instagram huns event only.
she probably won't even a horse or any of them tbh.

Reactions: 2
Do the sheep not know how to use Google and search for things themselves on the internet....🤦 No wonder she has them fleeced.

You never know she might get gifted a horse 🐴 🤣🤣 .. UK races back to normal ..
You can tell she petrified of the other Huns been better dressed than her...

Do the sheep not know how to use Google and search for things themselves on the internet....🤦 No wonder she has them fleeced.
They can’t be, or they have more money than sense.. Going back a fair few years the Irish would not buy China tat like she flogs , it was all about decent quality . Recession must not be hitting Ireland as much as the UK ?

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Counting the days to my birthday the big fifty
Can't look at the camera when I selling my eyes go all shifty

They can’t be, or they have more money than sense.. Going back a fair few years the Irish would not buy China tat like she flogs , it was all about decent quality . Recession must not be hitting Ireland as much as the UK ?
I think the recession is hitting lots of people here just not her sheep...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well she says she loves to just sit and watch the style - here's praying to god she picks up some fashion/styling tips as she doesn't have a clue

You never know she might get gifted a horse 🐴 🤣🤣 .. UK races back to normal ..
You can tell she petrified of the other Huns been better dressed than her...
Looking at the style and age range of the ladies posted on insta already she will be like a fish out if water

mentioned that the Connaught Hotel "reached out " that's a gift Lisa, needs to be tagged as such. She won't have spend any money for trip to Galway

• Heart
Thread suggestion: Counting the days to my birthday the big fifty
Can't look at the camera when I selling my eyes go all shifty

I think the recession is hitting lots of people here just not her sheep...
I dunno I think she’s not selling out as much or as quick as she was. She looks rattled and stressed and yep much much older.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.