Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That one from mullingar opticians selling prada sunglasses and in the middle of it gos into description about this one’s cheap tat sunglasses the supplier / rep that lets her sell prada should not let her anymore after that I know myself I would defo give the extra €100 for the prada but not in her shop

Reactions: 9
Gosh I was looking through popular threads right now and saw this name and got PTSD.

I worked in customer service and guess who rang in one day (pre covid). She is an absolute wagon. So abusive to me on the phone. One of the worst calls I've taken working on that job. Didn't realise she was 'famous' quick enough for her.
Why doesn't that surprise me! So much for the 'manners and please and thank you' crap that she's always spouting on about it.

Reactions: 5
Rapunzel gone wrong .. Lord almighty the hair , what mirror is she looking it .. Desperate look on a haggard face
Interestingly… Fleesa doesn’t follow wee Chelsea on insta… as for the hair.. holey moley… it’s absolutely horrendous 🤢 had a nosey at her website for the first time in a long time, very outdated.. old photos… Beethoven is one of her hobbies… no mention of (as I screech loudly) MURPH 😂 Candle company gone off her site? Anyone know the goss on her ‘new house’ where is it? Or is she building from scratch? Her skin and hair are not a great advert for all the tat she takes from oooonagh…. Very haggard looking these days…

That one from mullingar opticians selling prada sunglasses and in the middle of it gos into description about this one’s cheap tat sunglasses the supplier / rep that lets her sell prada should not let her anymore after that I know myself I would defo give the extra €100 for the prada but not in her shop
Couldn’t believe what I was hearing 😂😂 High end sunglasses and she compares them to the QVC Queens… unbelievable!! Wouldn’t have her as my optician… sure u couldn’t believe a thing she says 🤔 what customer in their right mind shops Prada or Chanel or Rayban and let’s thon talk them into LLL Sunnies?

Last edited:
How anyone would buy those LLL glasses over the likes of prada, tom ford etc would seriously baffle me. The arms on her frames are way to dainty for the size frame, they look ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
She is at it again with the extra 10% off an already discounted 30% off and calling it 40% off, it’s only 37% off. The 10% is off the discounted price so a €100 pair of jeans is €63 not €60. It’s only €3 but it’s false advertising and boils my blood. Same with the dresses for €47.99 that she calls €47, she is so blasé about pricing, would she be as bloody blasé when she’s quoting for or you’re paying for insurance with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Mullingar Opticans. Now if I popped in for some good designer sunglasses she is going to suggest the China tat over well know designers like Tom Ford, Gucci, Prada ?? Not that I would set foot in that place . Fgs even the village idiot beggars Corrigans get freebies from there ...

She is at it again with the extra 10% off an already discounted 30% off and calling it 40% off, it’s only 37% off. The 10% is off the discounted price so a €100 pair of jeans is €63 not €60. It’s only €3 but it’s false advertising and boils my blood. Same with the dresses for €47.99 that she calls €47, she is so blasé about pricing, would she be as bloody blasé when she’s quoting for or you’re paying for insurance with them?
I reported it, it's false advertising. She's so unprofessional, how have her followers not woken up to her, she's only there to sell.

Reactions: 2
Now girls if you ever need a lock changed call the "lock keeper" and please please wait until end of stories before you dare ask a question

• Haha
bleeping hell, anyone else lose the will to live through the key drivel?!
Nice of her to mention she popped in the debit card to pay for the coffees. Course she paid. Crusty pays for duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s a wonder that wasn’t from a hubby looking for it for his wife.
Such a ball of shite messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just a question. Why does all the messages that Lisa post start with I am sorry to bother you etc. Nobody and I mean nobody should ever feel belittled in their own life to apologise to anyone. How dare anybody feel belittled to apologise to anybody who is false and making a abosolute fortune just by humiliating another human being because they apologise for messaging . Or as I watch stories and think of questions to ask are these messages from the in-house themselves. Whatever it is there is no respect for humans whatsoever as I n personally. The worst enemy in life is wanting money. It is your worst enemy. So so sad

Reactions: 12
Just a question. Why does all the messages that Lisa post start with I am sorry to bother you etc. Nobody and I mean nobody should ever feel belittled in their own life to apologise to anyone. How dare anybody feel belittled to apologise to anybody who is false and making a abosolute fortune just by humiliating another human being because they apologise for messaging . Or as I watch stories and think of questions to ask are these messages from the in-house themselves. Whatever it is there is no respect for humans whatsoever as I n personally. The worst enemy in life is wanting money. It is your worst enemy. So so sad
Because she sends these messages herself. Just wondering if you have a discount for xyz.. Hold off until tomorrow.. How thick are people to believe this rubbish. The sooner this sh#t show ends the better... Honestly people are struggling and there she is in her ivory tower looking down on everyone else... Nasty greedy woman with her snotty replies if the message doesn't come with so sorry to bother you your royal highness and hope you have a lovely evening and your dog is so fabulous and you are just so beautiful and working so hard for us all. Please and thank you.

Reactions: 18
Offalys mrs hinch!
She stages everything. The things she was cleaning were spotless before she cleaned them. It's like a house noone lives in. I definitely think she has a cleaner come in. Then hey presto, a bundle for Tru wash tomorrow. Pathetic

• Haha
She stages everything. The things she was cleaning were spotless before she cleaned them. It's like a house noone lives in. I definitely think she has a cleaner come in. Then hey presto, a bundle for Tru wash tomorrow. Pathetic
Yeah agree always thought she has a cleaner come in, she got the “urge” to clean today as she had truwash to flog, so predictable 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.