Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When someone says "the girls" to me I consider them to be friends, the girls=friends💁
Workmates are workmates💁Lisa unfortunately doesn't seem to have either (Chelsea is an employee)

Reactions: 6
last two ads non exclusive to her, no code needed
wreacks my head, the lies!!!
I report her every time for this and she’s brutal lately for coming on “chatting” about products/brands with no declaring ad etc so again report her , lots of reporting but I’ll continue to report her ass!!

Reactions: 4
Seriously Lisa should get a leading roll in Hollywood acting she is a pro at it , the bullshit about ooh the Revive discount isn’t until next week but oonagh is sorting it now for this Friday and we got more !!
Shut up sprouting tit Lisa !!
When will the sheep wake up .
She is fake and a natural at it .
Rant over

Reactions: 8
So most people have to work 39 hours a week minus the commute. Praising her for hoovering the garden. Seriously. How can her followers put up with it. Easy to have time to hoover grass when you're not working full time. It puts so much pressure on people who work long hours to keep up with the likes of her when all she does for work is flog tit online from her house. I used to feel bad about myself and the house when I'd see their perfect house but thankfully I realized it is not possible when you work full time. I can only do house work on Saturday .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t like to comment on people’s appearance, but omg I got a shock at her hair this morning, its just awful on her, since she got those fake bits in she has aged 10years, I was wondering why she looked so wrecked & I reckon its the rotten hair 🙃 if she just cut it up a bit she’d be way more attractive

Reactions: 8
The hair..... absolutely awful ....please Chris tell her you don't like it it's the only way she will change the style of it. She really needs to get rid of the length so unflattering on her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t follow her as I find her sales tactics disgusting….. however I am shocked at how bad she looks lately.
I used to think she was attractive and looked well for her age.
What is it? Is it the hair? Is the sun damage? She looks dreadful. And what’s worse, she doesn’t seem to mind… she seems happy to come on camera looking like hell.
Maybe it’s the greed keeping her coming on…
Or maybe it’s the greed and spite oozing out of her that is turning her exterior to now match her interior

Reactions: 9
I’ve reported her for false information abs ticked health on all those stories flogging the diffuser for hayfever and asthma. You are NOT a medic Lisa and you are NOT qualified to be recommending treatments for people. She’s unbelievable, no boundaries just flog anything for anything

Reactions: 9
I’ve reported her for false information abs ticked health on all those stories flogging the diffuser for hayfever and asthma. You are NOT a medic Lisa and you are NOT qualified to be recommending treatments for people. She’s unbelievable, no boundaries just flog anything for anything
Nor is she qualified to be calling herself designer

Reactions: 5
Gosh I was looking through popular threads right now and saw this name and got PTSD.

I worked in customer service and guess who rang in one day (pre covid). She is an absolute wagon. So abusive to me on the phone. One of the worst calls I've taken working on that job. Didn't realise she was 'famous' quick enough for her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Gosh I was looking through popular threads right now and saw this name and got PTSD.

I worked in customer service and guess who rang in one day (pre covid). She is an absolute wagon. So abusive to me on the phone. One of the worst calls I've taken working on that job. Didn't realise she was 'famous' quick enough for her.
Word of the day ‘ wagon ‘ 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's painful, she looks 54 at best, AND she'd live in one of your ears and rent out the other 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.