Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanning the leather again.. god she looks well past fifty this morning..especially around the eyes. Now I know we all age and try our best to keep our skin the best we can using products that we actually pay for , even a fairly healthy diet , plenty of water and some of us need a few vitamins thrown into the mix , oh and a few jabs . But this thing has everything free , the most expensive at that. But Alas you up your own ass thing , your skin is fecked especially around the eyes.
Fecking Chlobo on the ankles now , throwback from the eighties

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Her sheep are just pathetic really, the things they ask her, where did u get ur bq Lisa, how did you make your oats Lisa, sure no wonder Lisa’s head is big , they literally digest everything they see on her stories & worship her, its unreal 🙃
That has to be Chelsea working overtime messaging. Her worshipping sheeple hang on her every word and would have to remember she uses tru wash to clean the bbq, that she never uses because she doesn't cook... OMG how many times has she said that? "I don't cook" it has to be branded onto their brains at this point!

If we played a drinking game where we took a drink every time she said she doesn't cook we'd all be dead by now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Check out everythingjoloves on insta. Giving a very honest opinion on UP and its not good.

Just proves that influencers will not give honest opinions.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Check out everythingjoloves on insta. Giving a very honest opinion on UP and its not good.

I saw one other page say it was overpriced and no payoff from the product which I discovered translates to its shite and can't see it on your face save your money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I cannot get over the extent to which she has fried herself. It is simply horrific and unbelievably irresponsible, given that she has already had some sort of melanoma removed. What a complete idiot.

Reactions: 6
😅😅😅could feel the rage through insta !!but it’s all muscle according to her (she’s her own best worshiper!!)
She’s probably retaining water while her poor skin tries to recover. Seeing as she has burnt herself to a crisp🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really just do an AD where she only talked about how she is a size 10 and the 10 is too small that it's a small fit? Nothing about the dress itself? I tend to zone out when she rambles (all the time) did I miss her describing the dress? Also the dress belongs on an Amish girl...

• Haha
Did she really just do an AD where she only talked about how she is a size 10 and the 10 is too small that it's a small fit? Nothing about the dress itself? I tend to zone out when she rambles (all the time) did I miss her describing the dress? Also the dress belongs on an Amish girl...
Yep she sure did and then slated at end saying it only goes now to a size 16….now now joaney poney you were told by the queen to go up to bigger sizes, off with you’re 70’s hairdo for not following her advice!!

Is it Halloween 🧙‍♀️ 🧹??! I think I just saw a witch fly over tullamore?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The skin damage is very noticeable lately and its very ageing.

Once again someone didn't greet her properly and she responded in her usual condescending tone

When will the PR drop be for her Shades I wonder?? Who will be first to show them off??

Wonder what will POCO say!! Good on jo tho..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
The skin damage is very noticeable lately and its very ageing.

Once again someone didn't greet her properly and she responded in her usual condescending tone
I cannot stand these condescending messages. What is she trying to prove?
She’s messaged me before with very blunt responses (ie she won’t make money of an actual response) but why throw a few up? What is she trying to prove or show?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.