Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep she sure did and then slated at end saying it only goes now to a size 16….now now joaney poney you were told by the queen to go up to bigger sizes, off with you’re 70’s hairdo for not following her advice!!

Is it Halloween 🧙‍♀️ 🧹??! I think I just saw a witch fly over tullamore?!
Joany pony off with the 70's hair 😂 😂 😂 ... how dare she not take the commands of the Queen of Cunts?? Put the 2 of them and their style together and you have 2 village idiots

Hey Lisa get over yourself. None of your sheeple have to bend over and kiss your behind and greet you with hellos and may I ask. It's instagram... your sheeple that line your pockets are asking you where you got something so they can use your code and line your pockets even more. You might consider tightening your mask a little and not look so much like the nasty bleep you are... people notice, even your sheeple. The fall for you will be mighty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I cannot stand these condescending messages. What is she trying to prove?
She’s messaged me before with very blunt responses (ie she won’t make money of an actual response) but why throw a few up? What is she trying to prove or show?
Her very slim wrists. She has very slim wrists you know. Size 10 for reference.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cannot stand these condescending messages. What is she trying to prove?
She’s messaged me before with very blunt responses (ie she won’t make money of an actual response) but why throw a few up? What is she trying to prove or show?
Same as, I messaged her back very politely when I used to follow her (I even finished the message with a thank you & a x) and got a very blunt answer back too. She's a rude and condescending b*tch that's what she is!! I would hate to do any business with the likes of her.

Screenshot_20220719_002510.jpg

She would seriously want to watch her skin with all the sun bathing.. She has actually done serious damage to it. At 50 years of age she ought to have a bit more cop on, there's no way she's naturally sallow skinned like she maintains she is, you can clearly see the red on her chest.Then compare it to the white under her arms, I really noticed it when she was flapping about trying on her chlobo jewellery. She was no doubt out today soaking up the rays again and definitely no way she wears a factor 50 spf!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Goes to show how absolutely self centred she is that her first thought was its a present for her birthday. I mean, come on. Her ego is mahoosive. Never known its ilk in all my life and I know some very self absorbed people.

• Haha
If ever there was an example of how even one sun holiday can damage your skin, she is it. She had sun damage before but she really damaged her skin while I’m Greece.

Reactions: 7
If ever there was an example of how even one sun holiday can damage your skin, she is it. She had sun damage before but she really damaged her skin while I’m Greece.
And trying to brainwash sheep in flogging human and mind saying she’s lathering herself in it! It’s not a miracle cream, no cream will undo the damage. She should be ashamed of herself coming on flogging spf for meaghers when clearly she doesn’t use enough of it! Such a poor role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If anyone is interested.in the H&K body soufle, the kilkenny shop has 50% off online a 200ml bottle is €8

• Heart
The moisturiser is only soaking in instantly cos her sandpaper like dehydrated skin is GASPING for a bit of hydration. The sun damage!! 😯

I haven't watched her in a while but I'm genuinely surprised at what she's done to her face. It looks so dry and crepy from the sun bathing she's done, it's after ageing her at least 15 years.

And the sad thing is that her sheep still think how fabulous she looks. She was always a lover of sunbathing, there's a picture of her further down her grid with her son from around 10 years ago and she's pure mahogany in it especially when you can see how pale her son is. Give her another 10 years and she'll be like the oul one from the TV series 'Benidorm' 🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The dried up leather face on her this morning . Summed her up perfect @Roundthegarden ’Madge from Benidorm’ The skin looks real bad since that last holiday , she has totally aged around the eyes.. Great healthy ad for sun products

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.