Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I removed the post re planning - 'mydogmax' can you remove the attachment you have on your reply. Thank you very much as it is not for her

Reactions: 1
She might have applied under her ‘real’ name isn’t it Anastasia or Elizabeth or something remember the drama over the passport and the flights to Portugal

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does the dog get groomed weekly???? This definitely is not good for him. She’s a hazard re dogs, it boils my blood as I’m a dog lover and to watch this one set him up with bras, knickers, duvet feathers is just so cruel. Then the crocodile tears when he’s in the vet. She’s just the absolute pits, horrible, awful old goat 🐐

Reactions: 6
Does the dog get groomed weekly???? This definitely is not good for him. She’s a hazard re dogs, it boils my blood as I’m a dog lover and to watch this one set him up with bras, knickers, duvet feathers is just so cruel. Then the crocodile tears when he’s in the vet. She’s just the absolute pits, horrible, awful old goat 🐐

I really think that Fleesa, the nasty cow is only waiting for Murph to swallow something and die! Beethoven was a gentle soul. Poor Murph was only got cos Crusty wanted him. She has no interest in that poor animal.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I really think that Fleesa, the nasty cow is only waiting for Murph to swallow something and die! Beethoven was a gentle soul. Poor Murph was only got cos Crusty wanted him. She has no interest in that poor animal.
She’s definitely jealous of the affection he shows the dog and not her, fact!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so that dog ate more fabric. iv had dogs for years they get well walked and are rewarded young for been good iv never had a puppy eat clothing or shoes is she just showing him for the interaction and then leaving him bored to do whatever he wants. poor boy

Reactions: 10
After new lingerie for sure . Not fit to have a dog , that is serious if he swallows foreign objects . Has he not already had an op ?? Fgs you as a responsible pet owner would treat your home as if you had a baby/ toddler that n it .. I got special breed cats , one will eat anything if he get hold of it. Orange , onion netting packaging is the fav , it has to be discarded straight away , I have door screens, a Catio as I done my research before having these beautiful animals , I would be mortified , ashamed if they became ill through my negligence. Thankfully my dogs are better behaved . . This utter clown thinks it’s funny when he eats dangerous items. What the hell does the vet think of this ?
So that dog is washed groomed weekly for free by that groomer , then the doggy day care . Is she paying for anything related to this dog? Is the vet even charging we ?

Reactions: 1
The absolute state of those earrings. Not a hope in hell she would wear them for real.all the tat jewellery hanging off her. No sense of class or style has the most stylish influncer in Ireland.

Anything for a buck 💲.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's that loaded 💰💰💰now that she takes weekends off? Or did I miss the shopping channel over the weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute state of those earrings. Not a hope in hell she would wear them for real.all the tat jewellery hanging off her. No sense of class or style has the most stylish influncer in Ireland.

Anything for a buck 💲.
Always about the dolla dolla

Reactions: 5
How many weeks do we have to listen to this tit.
All of us on here will have hit 50 twice over before she stops mentioning it🤣🤣🤣
Ooooonaaaaa is 50 this month too, and is planning on treating herself to something nice for the next 50 days, or some tit like that 🙄 I'm all for treating yerself, but ooonnnnaaa has had about 4 holidays, mini breaks etc over the last 2 months, but they obviously don't count🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Her sheep are just pathetic really, the things they ask her, where did u get ur bq Lisa, how did you make your oats Lisa, sure no wonder Lisa’s head is big , they literally digest everything they see on her stories & worship her, its unreal 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.