Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love to get a scissors to it. Yes first thing that struck me was what an awful old fashioned hairdo
In my opinion she can no longer carry off the long hair, I'm not sure any of us can as we approach 50. Something mid length would be much more classy but I think herself is finding it difficult to embrace hitting 50 hence the hair and talk of getting the teeth done and the hours spent in the gym. Its an age denied to many!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly don't know how any person could go out and buy those sweatshirts, they're absolutely ridiculous looking.

Reactions: 11
In my opinion she can no longer carry off the long hair, I'm not sure any of us can as we approach 50. Something mid length would be much more classy but I think herself is finding it difficult to embrace hitting 50 hence the hair and talk of getting the teeth done and the hours spent in the gym. Its an age denied to many!
100% agree, it’s a mid life crisis and she’s really struggling with turning 50 when so many have been so misfortunate to not live to that age or less. Definitely her hair would be far nice with 3-4 inches off, it’s awful on her so long.

Reactions: 8
Had the same side extensions as Gorry who is almost half her age. Maybe she might go a bit lighter like her. That Denise one dishing out loads of freebies to the Huns..
The thing is though the ole Wan thinks she looks fab with the horses mane. And who in the name of god Could venture outdoors in a polyester sweatshirt in this weather .

Reactions: 2
Sweatshirt’s been launched on her birthday… 29th august!!! Sly way of letting everybody know the date of her 60th 50th 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sweatshirt’s been launched on her birthday… 29th august!!! Sly way of letting everybody know the date of her 60th 50th 😉
How many times will the birthday be mentioned before 29th August. Seems to be in every story this far. The dog used now to sell the China sweatshirts😄

Is the insurance company gonna be gone by then? Where will all the packages go to 😝

Ahhh Lord , the hair 🤣🤣 she actually thinks it looks lovely , the flicking of it🙈🙈🙈
What a greedy shameful beggar .. it’s my birthday , it’s a fecking month away yet , that’s all she will go on about now .
The actual state of her!

Yeah when people just ask a q straight out she answers “ hi how are you? “ 😩insufferable cow

Reactions: 3
I am sure she said "I am weak for my hair" - seriously, self love is good but ffs get over yourself you dried up prune. Not a mention of the HRT patches she was given before. I suppose she had to pay for them like all of us mere mortals so she couldn't be dealing with that.

Reactions: 6
"Ye are like sisters to me" said Fleesa about her followers when she won some award! What a hypocrite!

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she look like one of those really wicked nuns from way back in the dark ages.. Scary stuff.. 😱
I've said before she reminds me of the mins that taught me in school, they had a
villainous look about them, so does she.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.