Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the sweaty blowing of her lips…does she sprint from the class to the car and straight onto stories??!!

Reactions: 4
Omg the sweaty blowing of her lips…does she sprint from the class to the car and straight onto stories??!!
She wasn’t as bad with the gym years ago, since crusty came along she’s flat out. Imagine trying to keep a cling on ( horrible vile ) by working out? Jog on the two of yous, greedy grabbing dogs… btw I love dogs, they actually give animals a bad name.. ugly inside & out.

Reactions: 6
She wasn’t as bad with the gym years ago, since crusty came along she’s flat out. Imagine trying to keep a cling on ( horrible vile ) by working out? Jog on the two of yous, greedy grabbing dogs… btw I love dogs, they actually give animals a bad name.. ugly inside & out.
I feel sorry for Murph Murph Murph- he's not getting the training he needs and probably not being stimulated enough to stop his boredom he's just an insta prop 😢

So the hyper-ness this week must be about the plans (for whatever renovation it is she's doing)
Is it a much bigger house she's off to? Like, will it fit her ego in? 😳

• Haha
Today’s lesson….. Meaghers is pronounced the same as Mars (bars), that’s why there is a Mars bar in all Meaghers orders!! 🙄🙄

1C903F29-BEC2-4D04-BE4E-DFD10E355C49.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think we are pretty sure its not hers.
Should we take it down in case its someone elses

Reactions: 3
Wasn’t she going on and on after her trip to Boston at Christmas how she had lost weight by giving up taytos??? Now it’s gaining and ditch the scales??!! Manic is an understatement 🙄
Yes manic is an understatement! She did go on about losing weight after giving up taytos... She is so manic that she can't make sense... I think she was trying to say she's building muscle and muscle weighs more. Just trying to brag that she's slimming down. She's obsessed with herself and loves to brag 🤢

I'm so sick of seeing that Murph ate a piece of clothing :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: that bra strap could get caught and result in another surgery!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I've had dogs all my life and most have been big dogs like Murphy and I've had them all since they were puppies. I've never had my bras or any other clothing eaten by them (minus a few shoes chewed that were left at the door)! We train our dogs and use gates to keep them out of places they shouldn't be! She should not be allowed to own an animal! She uses that poor dog for content and to get new clothing. I wouldn't be surprised if that bra got messed up in the wash and she's using Murphy so she gets a new free one. How about spending some of that stolen 11k a week and buy some new bras and donate them to a woman's shelter you nasty, greedy c*nt

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.