Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£90.55 stg
Anyone who pays this needs to give their head a serious wobble.
Honestly, I don't think they're anything special design wise. Mediocre at best.
Definitely not worth that amount of money.

Reactions: 8
105e for sunglasses 🙄just in time for the end of summer 😂😂😂 I know the sheep will buy them in truckloads 😳 but not for me, if I paid that much I'd want a designer recognisable proven brand 💁even sue (so sue) has the decency to sell hers at half that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wow the notions, nicer in river island and ray ban have a sale on can get fab long established branded sunglasses for less than a €100

Reactions: 10
will this be the rock she perishes on or is it a fishing expedition to gauge interest before final production. TBH with hols, back to school, 3rd level will most of her followers bite? I know some will there are always some with lots to spend but just can't see it being a runaway success

Reactions: 7
It's launch day and all we get is a newsletter. Why not have a pre record of them to showcase them better.

Why hasn't she been on to even talk about them.

Reactions: 5
€105 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I was in airport recently and all the real designer brands were reduced and prices started at £35 upwards - much rather buy a "real" pair of sunglasses for use this simmer not Ali tat for next summer (I got her design glasses from Ali without the period design for a fiver last year!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow €105 is a bit much for sunglasses from an instagrammer the notions of her. She isn't that big a brand that she can charge that much. I'd rather pay for an established well known brand if I was forking out that much cash. But no doubt the sheep will order two or three pairs they don't seem to care where the tat comes from once it has Lisa's name on it.

Wow the notions, nicer in river island and ray ban have a sale on can get fab long established branded sunglasses for less than a €100
My local centra sell these exact sunglasses u big dope Lisa or sorry actually shes no dope her 🐑 are, wonder how they are all managing without their Royal Highnesses good morning good morning good morning! they prob have serious dt’s at this stage 🙃

• Wow
  • Haha
So she is waiting till she is home to go through them.

SCS had a baby and is still adverting her new products.

Oonagh was putting out pre records and having quick chats while on holiday.

Business people really don't take time out while running a business, espically a new product.

Is she that confident that her sheep will buy espically with summer holidays back to school and prices going up.

Zero protection to the eye from the side with the arms being so thin, epic fail. Is the release date a bit late? Would everyone have bought their sunglasses by then? I'll stick to proper glasses by a reputable brand thanks.

Reactions: 8
Couldn't believe it when I looked..and the amount of clicks to actually get to the price...just shocking 😐
I don't usually comment on her appearance but that photo is not flattering at all - its like she is in the dentist chair

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zero protection to the eye from the side with the arms being so thin, epic fail. Is the release date a bit late? Would everyone have bought their sunglasses by then? I'll stick to proper glasses by a reputable brand thanks.
Absolutely, never wear metal side sunglasses, or thin arms.fools and their money and all that 🤷

105e for sunglasses 🙄just in time for the end of summer 😂😂😂 I know the sheep will buy them in truckloads 😳 but not for me, if I paid that much I'd want a designer recognisable proven brand 💁even sue (so sue) has the decency to sell hers at half that 😂😂😂
Agree....would rather shell out 400e for a proper designer pair......

Jesus Christ €105 for the glasses 😳😳😳
Plus delivery I’m assuming!

And you won’t get them till August at least!!

View attachment 1377714
Oh but wait for it….these sunglasses will make you ANYWHERE in WINTER!

I see her sister in law has stuck with her designer glasses-good call. Can’t stand sunglasses that don’t protect side of face around eyes and the skinny little arms on them they’d snap in no time!!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Oh but wait for it….these sunglasses will make you ANYWHERE in WINTER!

I see her sister in law has stuck with her designer glasses-good call. Can’t stand sunglasses that don’t protect side of face around eyes and the skinny little arms on them they’d snap in no time!!
And much prettier than her , bet she copied her with the Sunday . How embarrassing a family member not wearing and supporting the China sunglasses . Notice not a hint of them been made in Ireland , I bet the whole lot, case and all are China.

“Lorraine “ send her a message about her sunglasses…. BUT her messages are turned off ! 🤔
Lorainne from British Tv ??? If it is She will wear anything anyway, always in midis . Another one I can’t listen to

The Irish winter sunglasses . Like who actually fetches out a summer range in August, they should have been launched Srring or very early summer at the least! . Autumn Winter fashion will arrive in stores from end of July August... No demand for sunglasses in September . Has the dope no idea ??

And in reality Sunglasses sales will be starting soon, maybe even now in some places . I has a lovely pair from TK last week reduced to £10 . I will find my Navy pair eventually , no rush

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.