Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of business woman is she. I'm baffled a 50yr old would act this way just before launching their own product.

Will I or won't I tit from her. Just to build up engagement and work up a frenzy.

Lisa, professional people stick to their dates and don't act childish.

Dates changes if something is out of your control, NOT if you have Knots in your stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
"laughing to myself here on the lounger"she says
Yes fleece, laughing all the way to the bank, laughing at the gullible sheep 🙄

Reactions: 7
Suzanne Jackson is bringing out a range of sunglasses for about 40e....interesting how Lisa got her followers interested in shades by promoting Jenny Glo and then drops them and suddenly-hey presto- is bringing out her own sunnies ???? Did her market research with Jenny Glo for her own perfume and shaded

• Heart
Himself n herself are out on their own, meanwhile, I can see poor Nadine back at the PRIVATE villa crying to her husband telling him that if he ever mentions going on hols with them again she'll divorce him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seems to be a kind of American USIT!!

Reactions: 2
Fleeceya and "Chris said" must have had very boring holidays up to now, it seems they are only discovering how to have "craic" on holidays, the sad part is it took the company of 2 other people to have a bit of fun. Sounds like a great relationship!! Her poor skin is in some state from sun damage, the wrinkles are going to come thick and fast over the next year or two, she will age very quickly me thinks. No excuse for sun burn in this day and age.

Fleeceya and "Chris said" must have had very boring holidays up to now, it seems they are only discovering how to have "craic" on holidays, the sad part is it took the company of 2 other people to have a bit of fun. Sounds like a great relationship!! Her poor skin is in some state from sun damage, the wrinkles are going to come thick and fast over the next year or two, she will age very quickly me thinks. No excuse for sun burn in this day and age.
Was it 2 or 3 years ago she had to have a mole checked cos her nail tech saw black under a toenail or something...she got the all clear obviously but came on to imform everyone that she would never bake herself in the sun again and will always factor 50...she must have forgotten that now that shes fryin herself daily

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She loves the word “exclusive “ 🙄🙄🙄wait for it, I bet they’ll be €89.99, could be wrong but don’t think she’ll exceed the €100 mark given the market being flooded with other floggers stuff and previous stuff in her mad produced China tat not shifting from the warehouse!! Chelsea on overtime with the DM’s again

Attachments

Reactions: 2
So, how did "Lorraine" message her Majesty, I thought messages was switched off? Or am I going bonkers?💁🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The "interviewing" of Crusty at the lemon liqueur distillery. Cringe.
Peter says
Chris says
Blah blah bleeping blah
Nadine deserves a medal.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.