Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to wear prescription sunglasses and I'm raging because there are so many nice pairs of cheap sunglasses out there. I'd never dream of purchasing any of the Hun's sunglasses.
You can get your lenses put into any sunglasses. I do all the time

Ahhhh lordie 🙈🙈🙈 What in the name of god does he look like?? she has a real eejet made out of him, bet the fellas innTullamore are 🚰🚰🚰 themselves and most of Scotland 🙈🙈🙈🙈Like do guys really pose like this ?
Pure scundered for him! Zero self respect. She paid for what was in that bag no doubt.

Reactions: 6
Pure scundered for him! Zero self respect. She paid for what was in that bag no doubt.
And maybe what’s on his gob as well 🤣🤣🤣 superknashers . Wonder if she made him keep a paper bag over his head while he had to wait for them to be done ??? Bet there were no pics 🤣🤣

And all the tagging of the shops. Does she go in and tell them she is a Hun to get freebies or discounts ??
God though has that guy got no self respect ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's planning to go to Boston for her 50th because she has no friends to celebrate with in Ireland

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every time I see Crusty I just see the lead singer of Right Set Fred!
Or the guy from the crystal maze!! The bald presenter prancing round the place!!!

Hi Lisa!! 👋 👋👋👋 oh so nadine is on the trip?! My bad, she mustn’t of being in you’re company much-who could blame her you insufferable pain in the arse!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Or the guy from the crystal maze!! The bald presenter prancing round the place!!!

Hi Lisa!! 👋 👋👋👋 oh so nadine is on the trip?! My bad, she mustn’t of being in you’re company much-who could blame her you insufferable pain in the arse!
Such false smiles on Nadine and the brother 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nadine will be so excited at the thought of that 🤣🤣🤣
I think Nadine is exactly like Lisa. After having her for the holidays she planned this trip with her... Nadine is getting exactly what she deserves with Lisa imo

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Not a pic of murph in doggy daycare 💁 he's been well forgotten along with the prince......and you won't be able to get into the insurance office for the stacked up parcels either, poor daddy is trapped inside until she gets back 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Newsletter day…. 🤮

so they are selling the insurance business!
Party & a trip for the 50th but “the girls aren’t giving much away” 🤔🤔🤔 so Chelsea & Linda are organizing this??!!??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Firstly she didn't write that newsletter, too many "LOL's" in it and it certainly wasn't written on holiday🙄🙄 big news "selling the insurance business" wow didn't see that coming 🙄 the reason is, possibly, because dad's in his 80's (I think but am open to correction, someone on here said it?) Also, insurance companies for small businesses may not be as lucrative as they once were? Larger companies doing better deals etc... AND finally she must be making bigger coin than reported if she's backing her own "brand" 😳if she can afford to bin the family business. AND (another) finally 😂😂😂that'll be a nice few bob coming their way from the sale, I'd say it's already sold, fleeceyah won't be flogging it on IG stories 😂😂😂or maybe 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
I'm in my 50s. The sun is my enemy. I do take it to the next level as I probably was stupid in my early 20s sunbathing even though my celtic skin hated it. Horrified at the tacky parading of a tan.

View attachment 1380021
Im not defending lisa but she did get a spray tan before she went, I also do this cos I don’t want2 burn etc so I always use a good high factor & a tinted aftersun which keeps the spray tan looking good & natural, if u look after it etc by using factors that wont rub it all off, if u get me!!! so i don’t think she is parading a tacky tan in fairness we all
like to look nice & tanned on hols!

Reactions: 1
Crusty running away with Lisa’s REAL DIAMONDS!

Im not defending lisa but she did get a spray tan before she went, I also do this cos I don’t want2 burn etc so I always use a good high factor & a tinted aftersun which keeps the spray tan looking good & natural, if u look after it etc by using factors that wont rub it all off, if u get me!!! so i don’t think she is parading a tacky tan in fairness we all
The day she went out on the boat in her words she got “toasted”?! It’s clear from the pics on her grid her arms and chest are red, not tanned. No issue whatsoever with anyone getting a spray tan pre holidays-it’s sensible thing to do but all the free spf products she gets from meaghers and she still manages to get “toasted”. Think that’s what people here are highlighting.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A tan is one thing, a roasting which she admitted to getting is another her skin looks very damaged in parts. I love the heat but always sunbathe in shade if that makes sense.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.