Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Lorainne please ?? 🤔

Crusty interview , commentary 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 when have you seen an interview where you do not see the person?? What a pair of pure doses

The Stables best customer? Does it count as being a customer if you wear the dress once and then return it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No point in toning the body if you are going to fry it.. All that for a tan that might last a few weeks at the most . Will she Sun-bed to keep it up?? What’s with the big gritted teeth smiles.
Yes a lot of countries have stray cats , tough if you don’t like them , go somewhere else the cats were there before them and will be there after them, I bet these two don’t like them. Cat lover here , love all animals really

Is it Lorainne of British morning tv??? Sorry been nosey and need to know who the Lorainne is? I must have missed the post where she has mentioned her.
TIA

Reactions: 3
No point in toning the body if you are going to fry it.. All that for a tan that might last a few weeks at the most . Will she Sun-bed to keep it up?? What’s with the big gritted teeth smiles.
Yes a lot of countries have stray cats , tough if you don’t like them , go somewhere else the cats were there before them and will be there after them, I bet these two don’t like them. Cat lover here , love all animals really

Is it Lorainne of British morning tv??? Sorry been nosey and need to know who the Lorainne is? I must have missed the post where she has mentioned her.
TIA
“Lorraine “ send her a message about her sunglasses…. BUT her messages are turned off ! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it seems comments are back on her IG posts now! Who missed her ego being stroked? Fleeceyah did! She not getting enough attention from the holiday buddies? Not getting told how fab,tanned,glam,stylish etc. She is?🤢🤢 Missing the gram💁couldn't stay away, even in a fabulous part of the world on holidays 😳😳😳

• Heart
Reactions: 7
or some of his work people. he is a travel agent maybe this is a business trip for him

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but her skin is soo burnt even her feet, no excuse for it especially with all her free lotions and potions and that hair, I know I shouldn’t be saying things like that but she puts herself on a public platform, only for her sheep that adore her I wouldn’t look to her for any advice, clothe,creams etc as she clearly hasn’t a clue, those photos are nothing like pippas , if I were her I’d be covering up for the rest of the hols,

Reactions: 8
Why would Oonagh Meagher or Linda Stinson pay her to promote sunscreen and fake tan when she has such disregard for safe skin practice. Skin cancer is the no. 1 cancer in Ireland and Lisa McGowan at her age has no sense.

I am guessing there were possibly rows about her luggage hence her wearing ridiculous black clothing for most of holiday. Her 'joke' about Nafine wanting to borrow her clothes when Nadine is several sizes smaller than her. She must be glad she won't be seeing her any time soon once she gets through this week. Nobody will be envious of this holiday and all the places she is 'hitting'. Zero craic being had.

Re shady shades Tea Spill had it as 105 a pair which would be outrageous. 25 would be enough. Nadine didn't even want them for free! Although she might appear in them now but clear things are not good with holiday companions.

Did you see her excuse about the buy your award show was that her and Linda aren't good at taking photos? So it wasn't that Lisa had a tantrum showed up late and was sulking? 🤪

Reactions: 4
If she had to actually PAY for any of her skin care, she would take much better care of her skin! She's going to resemble a leather handbag by the time she's finished this holiday. No amount of creams are going to help, damage already done 😡 disgraceful skincare ambassador for whoever she flogs for😡

😂😂😂😂Chelsea busy this morning😂😂😂sending messages that fleece and her bro obvs so close and they must enjoy spending time together yadda yadda yadda BUT fleece says there was fireworks last night! Check out the post 😂😂😂😂
we knew not all was Rosie on the holidays 😂😂 we tattlers don't miss much 💁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but her skin is soo burnt even her feet, no excuse for it especially with all her free lotions and potions and that hair, I know I shouldn’t be saying things like that but she puts herself on a public platform, only for her sheep that adore her I wouldn’t look to her for any advice, clothe,creams etc as she clearly hasn’t a clue, those photos are nothing like pippas , if I were her I’d be covering up for the rest of the hols,
But if she doesn't look like a walnut there will be no adoration from her followers at how dark she is or what a wonderful tan she has. Followed by the flogging of her Lancaster Tan Maximiser from Oonagh.

I'm still in shock that someone like Lisa is new to the Greek Islands and watching her stories there she is fascinated by olives, lemons, limes and greek yoghurt.

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ €105 for the glasses 😳😳😳
Plus delivery I’m assuming!

And you won’t get them till August at least!!

61CAC7C0-C816-4959-9AF0-DDDEA4D96924.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Delivery in August, the summer is nearly over then. Timing way off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That is actually disgusting and I love me some designer clobber. But then greek island hopping won't pay for itself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.