Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love sunglasses and always wear good quality ones and as a result would pay more for them. But not without trying them on!! I guess when the sheep bought her perfume without even a sniff she reckons they’ll buy these without trying on!! 😎

Reactions: 8
I love sunglasses and always wear good quality ones and as a result would pay more for them. But not without trying them on!! I guess when the sheep bought her perfume without even a sniff she reckons they’ll buy these without trying on!! 😎
That is something I could never get! Why would anyone buy perfume without having had a tester? What if it smelled rank and you broke out in a rash💁or if you just didn't like it? Was she accepting returns? Baffled me how people were buying without trying🙄

Reactions: 9
I'm sure her return rate will be high. The model she used on the photo shoot has the exact same face shape as Fleesya. She has enough sheeple that are just plain stupid and will buy at that outrageous price... but once they put them on and they don't suit they will go right back to her. I'm sure she's doing pre orders so she doesn't end up with a warehouse full of crap sunglasses. It's already full of the other crap she can't sell the quantities she ordered

I knew Mykonos would be right up her Street. Lots of shops, expensive compared to other Greek islands. Fleeceya will be loving splashing the Euro left right and centre, no polyester dresses in sight!
At what point do we think Crusty reached peak saturation of Fleeceya? 3 days? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew Mykonos would be right up her Street. Lots of shops, expensive compared to other Greek islands. Fleeceya will be loving splashing the Euro left right and centre, no polyester dresses in sight!
At what point do we think Crusty reached peak saturation of Fleeceya? 3 days? 🤣
😂😂 not that exciting for her though 😂😂😂 that gowl K Corrigan is doing a live - and she’s on watching 🤣🤣🤣 Too funny 😁 being on your phone on holidays is sad enough at her age but on watching and saying hi 👋 to that twit 🙃🙃😞😞 Sad Lisa sad !!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
God KC must be having a multiple 💥💥 at the idea that fleece is tuned his way ! She's never even wished him good luck with any of his merch he flogs or good luck for any of his shows 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God KC must be having a multiple 💥💥 at the idea that fleece is tuned his way ! She's never even wished him good luck with any of his merch he flogs or good luck for any of his shows 😂😂😂
She must be really bored on hols🙄

She probably wants him to promote her Ali Express 🕶 for free and he's such a fan boy he will cos he thinks Lisa's a legend 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂 not that exciting for her though 😂😂😂 that gowl K Corrigan is doing a live - and she’s on watching 🤣🤣🤣 Too funny 😁 being on your phone on holidays is sad enough at her age but on watching and saying hi 👋 to that twit 🙃🙃😞😞 Sad Lisa sad !!!!
I can't imagine being in Mykonos and stuck on the phone. You could see the brother is sick of her, she is so childish and immature.

On the beg for freebies 🙄🙄🙄🤢🤢🤢

And there was no one there!!!! What did she mean by fireworks? As in a family row more like. Letting herself down there by admitting something? Not so perfect Fleeceya.

In that, stop filming us, stop pissing off Nadine, stop pissing off EVERYONE, stop acting like a spoilt immature bleep and grow the duck up. And shut up talking like a toddler on speed with gummy teeth, finally put the bleeping phone away.

I'd say it's a loooooong trip. She is a dose of diarrhoea.

Last edited:
Ĺ
Wow the notions, nicer in river island and ray ban have a sale on can get fab long established branded sunglasses for less than a €100
Exactly and River Island glasses cost 20 and have everything that hers have same rating and certification only probably sturdier.

You would have to be simple to 'pre-order' these from China instead of buying in local shop to have instantly and have a pair of Michael Kors or Ray Ban for same price or pay fraction more for Gucci which she was inspired by

Reactions: 5
See her bestie Mark is advertising Someone's Sunglasses, I think they are 40 euro! What will Lisa think😅
I believe both sets of sunglasses are purchased from a Chinese company where if you buy direct, they are a fraction of the price🙄

Reactions: 3
I have to wear prescription sunglasses and I'm raging because there are so many nice pairs of cheap sunglasses out there. I'd never dream of purchasing any of the Hun's sunglasses.

Reactions: 7
I love nice sunglasses I have Tom Ford, Celine, Chloe and Ray Bans and a few cheaper ones such as guess, river island and I agree you have to try them on. I certainly wouldn't be buying these at 105.

I buy lots of things I don't need 🙈 but I have yet to buy one of these white label over priced rubbish from bloggers. I just don't understand the attraction to over paying just because you follow that person.

I have just had a look on the Arrnots sale sunglasses and you can get D&G for €120 or Ray ban for €85 which are well established brand so if any of the sheep buy hers at €105 they need to give their heads a wobble .

Just on her roasted body , correct me if I’m wrong but was it not only a few years ago she was sitting snotting and bawling in her car that she had a mole and was going to find out if it was cancerous and would never ever sit out in the sun without Spf again and preached about how important spf was??? Then shortly after that she was in Kildare village it was hot and went in and bought an SPF but covered over the factor and someone messaged her asking why she covered the factor and she got smart back ?? For Lisa it seems to be do as I say not as I do 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have just had a look on the Arrnots sale sunglasses and you can get D&G for €120 or Ray ban for €85 which are well established brand so if any of the sheep buy hers at €105 they need to give their heads a wobble .

Just on her roasted body , correct me if I’m wrong but was it not only a few years ago she was sitting snotting and bawling in her car that she had a mole and was going to find out if it was cancerous and would never ever sit out in the sun without Spf again and preached about how important spf was??? Then shortly after that she was in Kildare village it was hot and went in and bought an SPF but covered over the factor and someone messaged her asking why she covered the factor and she got smart back ?? For Lisa it seems to be do as I say not as I do 🤔
I'm in my 50s. The sun is my enemy. I do take it to the next level as I probably was stupid in my early 20s sunbathing even though my celtic skin hated it. Horrified at the tacky parading of a tan.

1656577832007.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.