Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Tea Spill picks up on this. She'd be the very one telling us all that you don't need to put down another person to raise yourself etc. usual shite. Except when she does it to benefit her own bank balance. She's a real nasty piece of work, hard faced auld hag. I hope the dog pisses on her boxes from China.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I tapped though her earlier cause I can't bare listening to her insane rambles but I've gone back to the red coat bit and reported her.
Sorry about that, I thought it was when she was waffling at the kitchen table she said it and couldn’t bear to go through all her stories so just checked those ones. So she then showed a pic of Chris wearing one of the said dirt sweatshirts with the logo visible and posted a question box about liking the colour! Thrashing them one minute and advertising them the next???

Reactions: 3
Doesn’t it make you wonder? My issue is what she gets away with? It is my opinion that she is no angel. Some day we will learn the truth. Of any of the influencers out there, it is this one that gives me awful vibes. I don’t know how to explain it other than that. I have friends who think the same.
I have always said this, for years. There is something about her. I cannot quite put words to it.

Reactions: 2
Sorry to bother you lisa, i know you are so, i busy but do you mind me asking where you got that beautiful hat and scarf, btw your dog is so cute You can copy and paste this if you want, hi Lisa

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s way more questions and comments on her green coat than the white sweatshirt😅😅😅😅bet she’s raging

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does her wear Nike then , a while back she was tagging Nike showing him in trainer or clothing . He always appears to be in the same boring clothes ... i love my Nike trainers and hoodies and as always I get bargains. Fitting can be smaller so I just size up .. cheapskatebutweatsthebest here
Love the reference’Fruit Of The Loom’ and fleecacult bes

Reactions: 3
I
Agreed Gail is organized, not manic like Fleesa, knows how to speak about what she is selling and does show and speak of options for different shapes... but I have to disagree that she is not a narcissist... all GR does is talk about how great she is at EVERYTHING. Expert in all things and all she does now is sell. Long gone are the days were she shopped at Zara, H&M etc., and showed her outfits of the day or showed what was in stores. Now she only shows things she's being paid to. Once in a while (like today) a high street purchase but 99% of the time it's all #ad

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: so true her logo does look like doodle art!
You could be right , I don’t watch her as much as this one and tap through . I like most of her style except for when she wears the ankle boots that make her anoles look even chunkier . Is she getting paid by Dunnes ?? Fab dress, laughing earlier at KC and his greedy wife showing a clothes haul from Dunnes and the hinting by a 30 year old who dresses like Hayley from Corrie 😂
I guess really most Huns have Narcissist tendencies . self loving, self important beggars .

Just l
Now Sinead keary “if” you make the website, bow to the queen and kiss her big narcissistic arse!
Just looked at the IG acc for the pr drop she just had, she seems to have obsession with bows, like who goes around with a big 🤬ing bow in your head . More overpriced China imports by the looks of it .The big claw straight in . As for that coat she had to grab , free again I suppose , has she not got a few of that style already. What happens to the Dockie blazer and insert hoodies ? Watched Power Ghost on Prime last night , the main character was wearing much the same hoodie under blazer , made me think of her .
Nike shaming post reported now .. IG will prob do f all again .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Checked her Burberry coat again , look familiar?? Flasher Mac springs to mind 🤣 My find is soft cream, just below the knee , just tried it on hmmmm think a few pounds loss is in order here
Screenshot_20220131-132651_Samsung Internet.jpg
Frank and this have made my day🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now Sinead keary “if” you make the website, bow to the queen and kiss her big narcissistic arse!
I was pissed to see Sinead sent this bleep freebies!!! I used to like her. Anyway I sent Sinead a message saying how disappointing it is to see her aligning with LLL who was prancing around Tullamore hours after Ashlings murder saying what a beautiful day it was and selling her crap as she did it. Will be interesting to see if she moves forward with going on the website. I used to think Sineads pieces were nice, but if she's going to put up with bowing to the Queen and getting the thumbs up to be on her website then she's just as disgusting as Fleesa!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was pissed to see Sinead sent this bleep freebies!!! I used to like her. Anyway I sent Sinead a message saying how disappointing it is to see her aligning with LLL who was prancing around Tullamore hours after Ashlings murder saying what a beautiful day it was and selling her crap as she did it. Will be interesting to see if she moves forward with going on the website. I used to think Sineads pieces were nice, but if she's going to put up with bowing to the Queen and getting the thumbs up to be on her website then she's just as disgusting as Fleesa!
I did the same, I’ve bought so many of Sinead’s pieces and I love them. This one is so off brand for so many reasons it’s makes no sense as a partnership but even if it did I’m not supporting anyone who’s giving this dose freebies after that

Reactions: 5
I

You could be right , I don’t watch her as much as this one and tap through . I like most of her style except for when she wears the ankle boots that make her anoles look even chunkier . Is she getting paid by Dunnes ?? Fab dress, laughing earlier at KC and his greedy wife showing a clothes haul from Dunnes and the hinting by a 30 year old who dresses like Hayley from Corrie 😂
I guess really most Huns have Narcissist tendencies . self loving, self important beggars .

Just l

Just looked at the IG acc for the pr drop she just had, she seems to have obsession with bows, like who goes around with a big 🤬ing bow in your head . More overpriced China imports by the looks of it .The big claw straight in . As for that coat she had to grab , free again I suppose , has she not got a few of that style already. What happens to the Dockie blazer and insert hoodies ? Watched Power Ghost on Prime last night , the main character was wearing much the same hoodie under blazer , made me think of her .
Nike shaming post reported now .. IG will prob do f all again .
Don't think she's affiliated with dunnes. I'm not a fan of her style, especially the cankle boots. Someone on GRs page said they have seen that dress in stores and the quality is actually not good. Yes I think they all have narcissistic tendencies

Big bows are a big trend for 2022... not for everyone but she is on trend with them. I used to like Sinead. She's fairly quiet, doesn't do collabs or ads. Shows what's in stores, does a lot of how to style videos. Her pieces are from Turkey. She's gone there and shown where her bits are made. They are actually quality material unlike Fleesas cheap china tat. She also shows the design process unlike Fleesa who just talks about it. But I've lost any respect for how she runs her page. Aligning with this bleep and waiting for her approval :sick: :sick: :sick:

Reactions: 1
Wow she has pissed tea spill off…. Trying to silence her and now she’s come back twice as strong 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.