Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little update on Sinead. I had sent her a screenshot of the sheep asking Fleesa for a discount on Sineads clothing and Sinead gave that a heart. Then said I was disappointed to see she sent product to Lisa describing her behaviour the morning after Ashlings murder. I told her I've bought her cami and tshirt but her aligning with Fleesa ensures I will not be a repeat customer. I suggested that she follow the people she sends product to so that she can see who they really are (she doesn't even follow Fleesa) and guess what... she LIKED my message. That's it. She likes what trash Fleesa is and that she's lost a customer because of it? Wanted to share just in case anyone likes Sinead keary the label. She's no better than Fleesa!!
Sadly it doesn’t surprise me one bit. Know someone that knows her and she’s trotting behind Fleeceya,all about the 💰 and how much she can flog, doesn’t give 💩 about the customer. I stopped following her long time ago for that reason. It’s so hard come across a genuine one nowadays on social media isn’t it?

Reactions: 5
How many ladies don’t know how to refill the windscreen wash in their cars? Like if you do, I’m just curious…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly it doesn’t surprise me one bit. Know someone that knows her and she’s trotting behind Fleeceya,all about the 💰 and how much she can flog, doesn’t give 💩 about the customer. I stopped following her long time ago for that reason. It’s so hard come across a genuine one nowadays on social media isn’t it?
Interesting. I liked her because she doesn't flog for others. I actually did get her cami and a tshirt (as a gift) and they are nice. I don't care if someone is flogging their own business. I have a business and have to promote it. I guess I was fooled by the fact that she seemed to just like fashion and didn't sell for others.... but as always people's true colours come out!

Reactions: 1
This is serious now, almost €100k raised from the raffle and the Prosecco debacle and no handover to Pieta from an event that took place over a month ago. This is without ALL PROCEEDS from the red sweatshirts.
omg thats awful bad enough the Shannen, getting all your the GFM , now this , is there a charity regulation

Interesting. I liked her because she doesn't flog for others. I actually did get her cami and a tshirt (as a gift) and they are nice. I don't care if someone is flogging their own business. I have a business and have to promote it. I guess I was fooled by the fact that she seemed to just like fashion and didn't sell for others.... but as always people's true colours come out!
Yes I totally get what you mean, I was sucked in by so many that sold out to the like of Fleeceya which is so disappointing and even more so when they don’t listen to loyal customers-just see the overall potential business a flogger like Fleeceya could potentially bring 🤦‍♀️

Just way more regulating is required with these floggers-it’s getting worse by the day what they can get away with.

Reactions: 2
Tea spill if you’re here could you accept my follow request? I’m dying to catch up on the gods!!!

Goss, not gods

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I totally get what you mean, I was sucked in by so many that sold out to the like of Fleeceya which is so disappointing and even more so when they don’t listen to loyal customers-just see the overall potential business a flogger like Fleeceya could potentially bring 🤦‍♀️

Just way more regulating is required with these floggers-it’s getting worse by the day what they can get away with.
It is really disappointing to see businesses sell out to the likes of Fleesa just for the sales she could bring in. What happened to self respect? What happened to having pride in being respectable? The way Joan and Oonagh have sold themselves to her and let her tit on them is pathetic. I was really shocked today to see Sinead not care about her customers... I guess there are really no "good" fashion influencers left out there....

Yes they should be regulated more!! They get away with murder!

I want to see the floggers forced out of stories and on to posts so that they can be held accountable for what they say. Fleesa had the nerve to tit talk Nike and say their sweatshirts are "Dirt" compared to hers.... but Fleesa's sweatshirts are 60% cotton and 40% polyester. Nike are 80% cotton and 20% polyester. Nike is transparent about where their stuff is made. Every single item has the country of origin listed. Unlike Fleesa who's "high quality" comes from China and she's afraid to put on her website!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
People were being accused of ‘trolling’ & ‘bullying’ her last year. This really worries me. I am very concerned at the lack of transparency and the immediate response to block or essentially cancel someone. How is this amount of power allowed?

Reactions: 2
Someone posted a few comments back that they emailed Pieta house and they said they received the idonate money so it’s just the sweatshirts she’s accountable for, there’s a screen grab further up saying €11,000 has been written off but I don’t know the source of that text?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.