Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now she makes a grid post of her hometown tragedy , Get herself more engagement .

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She is heartless witch.knew what was at when put hat on.all about money with this one.didnt see live if compared her loss to this poor girl been murdered she is even more twisted than I thought.

Reactions: 9
Identifying narcissistic personality disorder traits

People with NPD are usually described as being the following:

• arrogant
  • self-centered
  • demanding
They often have high self-esteem and may believe they are superior or special compared to other people. However, they seem to need excessive praise and admiration, and they may react poorly to perceived criticism.

Narcissists also tend to exaggerate their own talents and accomplishments, while downplaying those of others. They are usually preoccupied by power, success, and beauty. They might even engage in impulsive behaviors, such as risky sex and gambling.

Some traits of NPD may appear similar to confidence. However, healthy confidence and NPD aren’t the same thing.

People who have healthy self-esteem are usually humble, while people with NPD almost never are. They tend to put themselves on a pedestal and perceive themselves as better than everyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The thing about us tattlers we never forget a thing. We have a storage box full of the utterly terrible & shocking things she has done, unforgivable

Reactions: 4
I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. The poor, poor, beautiful young girl, so young, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally beaten and murdered. My heart goes out to her family, friends and students. As women, we all feel this deeply. We've all looked over our shoulders, stopped to listen closely to check if we hear footsteps behind us... in different ways felt nervous when out alone... and this poor dear was running during the day!! It's such a nightmare 💔 Then for this bleeping dumb greedy, selfish bleep to go live, post polls, compares this to her brother who was drunk driving, sells her dumb hat that you can buy anywhere.... it makes me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 She's so far beyond vile... there are no words to describe accurately just how disgusting of a human Lisa McGowan is!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm literally feeling sick to my stomach. The poor, poor, beautiful young girl, so young, with her whole life ahead of her, brutally beaten and murdered. My heart goes out to her family, friends and students. As women, we all feel this deeply. We've all looked over our shoulders, stopped to listen closely to check if we hear footsteps behind us... in different ways felt nervous when out alone... and this poor dear was running during the day!! It's such a nightmare 💔 Then for this bleeping dumb greedy, selfish bleep to go live, post polls, compares this to her brother who was drunk driving, sells her dumb hat that you can buy anywhere.... it makes me 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 She's so far beyond vile... there are no words to describe accurately just how disgusting of a human Lisa McGowan is!!!!!
I live locally, we are devastated and I'm dumbfounded at Lisa's happy clappy post there walking the dog, there are no words.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I wonder will any of her followers read this and send it to her like they were so quick to do yesterday??

You have described her so well @SunnyKat and how she manages to shine the spotlight on herself !

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a wonderfully compassionate group we really really are. I say that truly. In all my time on Tattle with you lot I've never known so many pages to be filled so quickly about this feckin waste of space of a woman. She's sickened us all to the core with her carry on. It's despicable that she is carrying on this way, totally out of touch with reality and, like everyone says, turning it around to her and her feelings and welfare. You absolute cow Fleecya. Read the flippin room and take a few hours off at least, if not a whole day. Mark my words, she may (or may not) stop selling for that poor young girls funeral but she should have stopped last night and held off for today. I'm scared to go out walking on my own now today and I live in Cork. She's absolutely horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can NEVER read the room. A disgusting piece of tit of a woman. No compassion for fellow women at all. Selfish, narcissistic, ugly on the inside and outside.

The gall of her walking around saying what a lovely day out there with her stupid hat and expensive dog like she is the Queen. The whole town traumatised over this poor girl's death and there is your one hopping and skipping down the Town. POS. Disgusting excuse of a human.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I don’t live near Tullamore but it’s a gloomy day, has been all day, almost eerie. Reflective I think of how most of the nation feel, bar one person who lives on another planet with artificial grass.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What a wonderfully compassionate group we really really are. I say that truly. In all my time on Tattle with you lot I've never known so many pages to be filled so quickly about this feckin waste of space of a woman. She's sickened us all to the core with her carry on. It's despicable that she is carrying on this way, totally out of touch with reality and, like everyone says, turning it around to her and her feelings and welfare. You absolute cow Fleecya. Read the flippin room and take a few hours off at least, if not a whole day. Mark my words, she may (or may not) stop selling for that poor young girls funeral but she should have stopped last night and held off for today. I'm scared to go out walking on my own now today and I live in Cork. She's absolutely horrible.
I don't think it matters where you are, I think we're all feeling at least nervous out walking by ourselves. You are not alone. And thank you, I agree we are a compassionate group.

This heartless monster prancing around the town where this absolutely horrific nightmare occurred with a smile on her face, saying it's a lovely day, how she enjoyed her live and promoting a hat she's not selling for 9 months and a coat for one of the brands she works with. Makes me want to reach through the phone and beat her!

At least other huns are showing some respect. I saw one sharing the video clip of muireann.o talking about how women walk with keys in our hands to feel safe, have 999 ready to dail.... and the hun just put a comment about these are the things we have to worry about and have to teach our daughters. No one should feel afraid to walk down the street alone, take a cab, or go for a jog at 4pm. This senseless tragedy really shakes you to the core 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Will she have the gall to post a pic of her lit designer candle on he designer Adle Molloy or what ever she is called , the one that took her free designer dec’s down!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.