Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May the young lady rest in peace and may her family find some sort of strength. I cannot imagine the heartbreak and I’ve lost a child, but this is horrific for them all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
And now a sheep has said ‘when I heard the news I thought of you’ and then she tells everyone where she was at 4 when it happens. Eh.. who cares? It’s NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She's a thundering b!tch, you'd think she'd stop at her face, put down her expensive coffee and give a few minutes to be genuine about the young lady. But no, not Fleeceya, I might now be considered a "lowlife" but what I do have is respect something that escapes Fleeceya. There are no words to describe what a horrible insincere person she is.

Fleeceya you might love spending your sheeps money but you can never buy class, such a sad way to be !

Disgusting just disgusting that she felt the need to go live. Doing her stupid bloody makeup. No respect for that poor girl or her family.

Reactions: 14
Fleeceya read this, have you actually lost your bloody mind! Putting a poll box up when a young girl has just lost her life.. Now you want to scare the life out of everyone else? Remove it immediately!!
& under no circumstances refer to the loss of your brother, we all know the truth about that situation, don’t use it to gain sympathy to flip the script & make it all about you.
You are despicable narcissistic heartless goat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My god lost for words on this one….a live, a poll, making it all about herself and comparing a poor girl being murdered to her brothers death (which was completely different circumstances so not appropriate to compare)….just unbelievable how self centred one person can be….🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just caught the end if the live what a narc
Me me me back to sell later me me Murphy me dhe was manic -overexcited about her live with "mars" and another make up one I assume with Mr Sexual Harassment himself for chats and giggles 🤬

Her mother who she referred to as St Minica would want to start saying a lot of prayers for her c9s she need them and a lot more

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She’s disgusting. Can no one advise her. Oh I forgot she has no actual friends has she.
Sick!! That’s all todays posts are.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t watch the live but she’s absolutely buzzing there heading off to work saying it’s a lovely day and a big heavy cloud hanging over the town she lives in, perhaps out of a mark of respect Lisa tone it down today as a mark of respect to the young lady and the community you live in. You shouldn’t have to read what’s appropriate behaviour on Tattle. So do us all a favour and take a break from the gram today.

Reactions: 22
She really enjoyed the live ??????? Lisa would you listen to yourself !!!!! You come on talking about that poor girl and you enjoyed that ???? Has she anything between her 2 ears at all ?

• Angry
Reactions: 21
She really enjoyed the live ??????? Lisa would you listen to yourself !!!!! You come on talking about that poor girl and you enjoyed that ???? Has she anything between her 2 ears at all ?
Nothing, nada, zilch, zero just pure thick, selfish, greedy and pompous the ultimate narcissist really. I'd rather be a "low life" than be Fleeceya !

Her behaviour today is disgusting, for an almost 50 year old woman !

She carried on the same in March 2020, the world was falling apart because of Covid and she came on selling her usual shite until she was pulled on it.

Her sheep think Tattlers are mean low lifes, trolls etc they must be as bad as her if they fawn over her and think her behaviour is acceptable.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
She comes onto the live saying she’s petrified and had to cut her walk this morning short given what happened that poor girl less than 24 hours ago and then comes on buzzing about what a lovely day it is and she’s walking happily to work, like wtf read the room!!! And flogging her cashmere hat🥺🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️, absolutely disgusting 🤮…….she has absolutely no self awareness or heart

Reactions: 23
I see Gail’s Rails posted she won’t be putting anything on social media as a mark of respect I wonder will Lisa do the same

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My friends from there has said that there is a very heavy sad mood there. Cameras from the Uk news stations as well as Irish are everywhere reminding everyone in town I. Case they Forget like fleeceya.
No one is walking around with a big happy head like her or if they are they have the decency to keep it to themselves today of all days. It’s stomach churning .
Still maybe she’s happy cos it’s turned attention from the PH money ?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
How sickening to put up a POLL on her story this morning, a beautiful young woman has been murdered and this one is looking for engagement!!! The disrespect is unbelievable View attachment 985796
Could not believe it myself when I seen this poll. Did her and her tool Oonagh still have the live ? was that poor young woman a follower of hers ? She was well known due to been a teacher and a talented musician , reading through press comments she often played in a band with her family , god live them all at this sad time . There she is walking in her sleeping bag of a coat in a 🤬 Willy hat that the deluded sheep are asking about . A fecking Grey Willy hat that you can buy for about €5 .

Look at the face in her walking on her own , not a bother on her, laughing , flogging walking her Mensa genie dog . How could you compare a drunk driver death to the murder of a young innocent woman just finisher her days work then beaten to death by a man. Everything really had to be about her. Horrid woman

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just watched the RTE news there and the sadness in the town and the people they are speaking to is quite obvious. What kind of gobshite is asking about her hat and her answering "them".

I see Gail’s Rails posted she won’t be putting anything on social media as a mark of respect I wonder will Lisa do the same
It’s actually too late for her. She showed her true colours this morning. Putting up a poll, what the hell was she thinking? Oh yes herself of course. Maybe she’s hoping that she will be caught on the many cameras that are in Tullamore. Disgraceful the whole lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Don’t bother sharing ‘she was going for a run’ post Lisa, don’t start back tracking because you came on here and saw the backlash.
You showed your true colours well and truly this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.