Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it strange that her followers don't see that's she's just a sales person, everything Lisa shows has a sales pitch to it & she has vested interest in everything. No showing an outfit made up of new and old clothes.

I like say Ystyle shows pictures from a trip to M&S or Dunnes or Zara, there is no hard sell.

Reactions: 13
She is on her picky tonight. Raging she is. Taking down posts , she must be raging.

How dare she be called out. Well. She is being called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A young 23year old woman was brutally murdered in Tullamore today at 4pm. Out walking and minding her own business. Cop on to yourself Fleeceya. Showing dresses and throwing shade on Insta. So self centred and inappropriate this evening given where you are from, and where you have a business.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
A young 23year old woman was brutally murdered in Tullamore today at 4pm. Out walking and minding her own business. Cop on to yourself Fleeceya. Showing dresses and throwing shade on Insta. So self centred and inappropriate this evening given where you are from, and where you have a business.
Juat heard that it's shocking the poor woman may she rest in peace

As much as I can't stand KC he had the decency to mention it appropriately

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It doesn't involve Fleeceya in any way so its irrelevant ! Imagine being that cold hearted and as she said herself Mammy is religious, her Mams compassion for others didn't rub off on Fleeceya !

Reactions: 9
So true. She never considers anything outside of her own little plan. How she kept posting rubbish with that happening.

Did you see she made Shane from One Stop Fulfilment bring over the sweatshop sweatshirt because she didn't have time to go collect it. What with trying on clothes and going to the gym.

Lisa you think you are so clever at spotring tattlers messages but you haven't a clue. 😆

Reactions: 6
I think she ought to have stayed off and not sold tonight out of respect or as someone said maybe reference it in a respectful way..guess there’s no point if not getting paid.

anyone else getting Fr Ted ‘the money was just resting in my account ‘ vibes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just read this. That is shocking altogether. A random attack while jogging.
Well if she doesn't mention this she is heartless. Or if she does and comes on with some forced tears it will be to divert from the PH monies resting in the iDonate account!

Reactions: 3
Just read this. That is shocking altogether. A random attack while jogging.
Well if she doesn't mention this she is heartless. Or if she does and comes on with some forced tears it will be to divert from the PH monies resting in the iDonate account!
My money is on the latter the fake tears

Reactions: 2
Just read about that poor young woman after I seen KC had put RIP on his post . Thought the same as yourself Roisin Not a mention by this heartless 🧙‍♀️ she still carried on flogging and bragging about a pair of trainers apparently a gift from cling on. Fgs she is close to 50 posting about bloody trainers , it’s a wonder she never tagged Nike , she needed the gym for headspace , poor her! She would have heard about this awful tragedy, she lives there . I am in another country and I heard through IG and Facebook. Rip to this poor young woman, her poor family 🙏

Wow , it’s the Mensa dog 🐕 really clever that dog, he knows how to get the treats out . Ffs beam me up Scottie ... pathetic human . Bloody brill though to see Tattle is winding her up , she is getting as paranoid as the LR one from Cork

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She might mention the tragedy today as we have highlighted it and she knows followers are also following this thread. Anything she does that appears nice and out of character has its basis here.

Reactions: 5
It’s too late to try to look human, everyone who lives in Tullamore (and I know a couple) had the news very very soon and she’s feeling sorry for the herself so went to the gym. Most people I was in contact with were numb, never mind the girls I know from there. No one was thinking of selling, making money or their own head space. And certainly weren’t making passive aggressive digs on insta. This has shocked the nation and really should have shocked locals more.
She knew and chose not to address it. I’m not a fan of KC, but at least he showed his human side.
anything she does From this point is self serving and to quieten people who might dare to criticise . Given that she’s reading here, do you think we ought to start all our posts with ‘sorry to disturb you but do you know where I can spend more money to line your pockets…..’

It’s too late to try to look human, everyone who lives in Tullamore (and I know a couple) had the news very very soon and she’s feeling sorry for the herself so went to the gym. Most people I was in contact with were numb, never mind the girls I know from there. No one was thinking of selling, making money or their own head space. And certainly weren’t making passive aggressive digs on insta. This has shocked the nation and really should have shocked locals more.
She knew and chose not to address it. I’m not a fan of KC, but at least he showed his human side.
anything she does From this point is self serving and to quieten people who might dare to criticise . Given that she’s reading here, do you think we ought to start all our posts with ‘sorry to disturb you but do you know where I can spend more money to line your pockets…..’
too late.

plus she even made it about her cutting a walk short and to top it off a fecking poll for engagement shes sick

• Heart
Reactions: 9
RIP to the young lady, her family, friends, pupils and colleagues. If that happened near me I’d be petrified to leave the house especially if living on my own. So heading out the door, in the dark, to the gym would not be happening. I’d have been drawing the curtains and checking the doors and windows.

Reactions: 6
Not a very heartfelt, sincere or genuine post about that poor girl. After a good read here she had to put something up and then managed to turn it around and make it about herself 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

My thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of that beautiful young lady, may she rest in peace 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How sickening to put up a POLL on her story this morning, a beautiful young woman has been murdered and this one is looking for engagement!!! The disrespect is unbelievable
92C7E2CA-D8C2-4D3F-90EE-4AB283938338.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh she’s a dose. Anything for engagement. Also no point winding people up to feel they should be scared.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s saying how lucky she has the dog now…. Shameful way to be going on. I can’t put my finger on it but I think a live about this is wrong. And to say ‘I’m so lucky cos x and y’ is kinda a screw you to the family cos she wasn’t so lucky. I know they won’t be watching and have bigger concerns, but she’s disgusting using this tragedy to increase engagement and prob sell the products she’s using more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.