Lisaโ€™s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now come on and own up..which one of us horrible jealous bitter people sent that awful message to poor old Lisa, have you nothing better to be doin๐Ÿ˜‚..we have been rumbled...pity the poor lamb didnt read through all the the threads about HRH, her eyes would have been truly opened
You can be sure her sheep are following these threads. The small amount of likes on her grid posts suggest that her loyal sheep are not that loyal after all.

Reactions: 8
I take serious issue.. like she still hasn't given a proper update. People are entitled to know where their money went. Everything is on stories so 'no' record. she is a joke
Sheโ€™s doing this true Fleeceya style-divert divert divert, play the victim of hate and get outpouring of sympathy and then โ€œI do not have to justify or explain where the money is or will be going or whenโ€!!!!

Reactions: 11
I take serious issue.. like she still hasn't given a proper update. People are entitled to know where their money went. Everything is on stories so 'no' record. she is a joke
I am with you taking serious issue. She did put in writing on an IG post that all proceeds were going to PH. Now it's profits and waiting for VAT? The money raised for the live and idonate have been sitting with her for OVER A MONTH. I've just sent Niamh Walsh a message on twitter about this.

What are we supposed to be jealous of? The friends she doesn't have? The boyfriend that won't go anywhere with her? All the goods she bought by lying to her followers? An online cult she's created by lying? No thanks Fleesa! I'll keep my friends, wonderful husband who goes everywhere with me, the goods I've bought with money I've earned honestly and cults are scary... you can keeps yours.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I still can't fathom why there are so many so eager to line her pockets and they can't see through her. Wake up people you are affording her a lavish and luxurious lifestyle and she's laughing all the way to the bank, she's not doing anyone any favours !

Reactions: 9
I bet sheโ€™s raging sheโ€™s left to dog sit constantly ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…no way sheโ€™s leaving murph the run of the house!!

Sheโ€™s having a live tomorrow night at 8 with oonagh from meaghers so Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™ll be a few of us โ€œlow livesโ€ popping on asking whereโ€™s the ๐Ÿ’ฐ for PH?!!! Heads up Fleeceya!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I bet sheโ€™s raging sheโ€™s left to dog sit constantly ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…no way sheโ€™s leaving murph the run of the house!!

Sheโ€™s having a live tomorrow night at 8 with oonagh from meaghers so Iโ€™m sure thereโ€™ll be a few of us โ€œlow livesโ€ popping on asking whereโ€™s the ๐Ÿ’ฐ for PH?!!! Heads up Fleeceya!
must set up a new account specially for the occasion ๐Ÿคญ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello fellow low lifeโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ
Some of us are such low life's we donated and sat through the painful prosecco and pj party biut she wasnt happy to answer our questions about the money

All she is giving back after her successful year is a tax rebate to herself from our donations its sickening

I hope Murphy has a great chew on her designer heels ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Clearly weโ€™ve struck a nerve ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… the passive aggressive Fleeceya coming out to play!! Yes Fleeceya you do message yourself and get Chelsea too-itโ€™s very obvious the way the messages are written but you keep lying, itโ€™s what you do best!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She is after having a good read here and is ripping, hence the "sending herself messages" comment she posted ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Fleeceya would want to get over herself swiftly, she likes to think she's above everyone else and that people should bow down to her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She is after having a good read here and is ripping, hence tbe "sending herself messages" comment she posted ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
Fleeceya would want to get over herself swiftly, she likes to think she's above everyone else and that people should bow down to her ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
If we have achieved anything is we now have her attention and she knows lots of us are onto her and her behaviour and shadiness re PH donation (or lack of at present) so all you low lifeโ€™s on here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… take a bow and pat on the back! And big kudos to @SunnyKat for reaching out to Niamh Walsh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If we have achieved anything is we now have her attention and she knows lots of us are onto her and her behaviour and shadiness re PH donation (or lack of at present) so all you low lifeโ€™s on here ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… take a bow and pat on the back! And big kudos to @SunnyKat for reaching out to Niamh Walsh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Poor old Murph will have the legs walked off him tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is after having a good read here and is ripping, hence the "sending herself messages" comment she posted ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
SHE is like a cut cat tonight. bleeping delighted she is pissed off. She should be, the nasty bleep. Show us the bleeping money and stop fobbing people off. We are sick to the back teeth of you and your shady tit. bleep.

Reactions: 10
I'm happy to do what I can to get media attention on the fact that she's been holding money from the zoom live and idonate for over a month. I just sent Niamh another message on LinkedIn just in case it gets lost in her twitter dm's :)

I'm proud to be a part of this group of low life's!!! I love ye!! This is a group of women that does not profit by lying. We do not make a profit by scamming others who trust us. We do not belittle others. We do not treat the people we work with like tit. We do not publicly shame people who line our pockets. We do not block people who ask us honest questions. We do not claim bullying to distract from shady things we do.

Can't wait to see what she says when the daily mail publishes an article about her Christmas fundraiser that the funds never left her hands!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No gushing VIP or RSVP mags then. She needs investigating. She must think we are all stupid.

Reactions: 6
Clearly weโ€™ve struck a nerve ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… the passive aggressive Fleeceya coming out to play!! Yes Fleeceya you do message yourself and get Chelsea too-itโ€™s very obvious the way the messages are written but you keep lying, itโ€™s what you do best!
She's removed this post :unsure: :LOL:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
is this taken down i dont see it?

she deserves a whole spread about stealing money in all the papers... its stolen noe as she took it from people and never gave it to where she said...

honestly shes the worst. i was beside born today.. iv to travel to any of their stores i wouldnt even go in after her posting the dress today

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.