Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looked more economy (I mean cheap, nothing wrong with dressing comfy)in that white 1980’s looking sweatshirt. All she was missing was the shell suit jacket and Walkman!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought yhe EXACT same... In the middle of a crisis and you go to Instagram stories 🤔🤔🤔

Nice to see you back @Roisin Dubh haven't seen you in a bit x
Hello @Roisin Dubh .. missed you! A few points.. who in the middle of an ESTA Crisis has time to do an Insta story? Jesus.. u would be peeling me off the floor 🥲
Who leaves their ‘lover’ at home in Ireland while she fecks off to US of A?
what a condescending piece of work she is ‘Mammy said a prayer’ … sorry now, but ‘Mammy’ would be better served directing her prayers to other poor individuals!! 😡
This one boils my piss! Trying to be something she absolutely ain’t!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is so immature for age that I'm wondering is she all there. Constantly seeking validation from her loved ones but couldn't give a rats arse about her followers. It's just all grab your money so she isnt stupid. Her little ditzy girl act is just cringe. Of course there had to be drama at the airport so she could keep the sheep entertained. To think she deals with legal stuff everyday is shocking when she behaves like a dumb fool. She wasn't even in the house when she went straight on Insta.

Fleecya will out stay her welcome very fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The cheek of her asking was the breakfast healthy ! Heaven forbid she might put on a few pounds on holidays like us mere mortals 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sticking the camera on her poor sister in law now…god I’d say she’ll be delighted to see the back of Fleeceya, insufferable moron

Reactions: 5
Imagine being stuck with her for Christmas🤣🤣🤣
Wouldn’t ya be raging having your every move on insta 🙈 jesus she is very needy.. 🤢 Mammy says, Chris says, Daddy says.. Darragh says.. and now poor auld Peter says.. sweet jesus and the whistling donkey.. GET A LIFE GIRL!! Wonder how Crusty is 😂 no free dinners out this week now fleeceya is away 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Seriously !!!!! I had to come on here to get a sense of what was going on as had no time for insta. I’ve had more drama going on in my life last couple of weeks! I’m relatively same age and don’t have Mam or Dad to tell me what to do as both are departed. I’ve done loads of ESTas with no hassle long as you do it right. Isn’t she and her son well educated?
I can’t believe she still goes running to her parents - bearing in mind I didn’t see her stories. My kids (20 somethjngs) are left to sort their own lives unless it is something really need advice on. How else do they survive in adult life. I am always there to help but they were brought up to be independent and not spoon fed. Time for lovely Lisa to stand on her own never mind her son.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Time for Lisa to go get the biggest Vibrator in the U S of A and go duck herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The trip to Boston so far is just a brag fest of her brothers house. She has shown us all that she has so now going to show us all he has,

Reactions: 12
The queen is being waited on, no fear of her rolling up her sleeves and helping🙄instead she’s going round forcing her brother and his wife to pose for insta-what a gowl!

Reactions: 3
The queen is being waited on, no fear of her rolling up her sleeves and helping🙄instead she’s going round forcing her brother and his wife to pose for insta-what a gowl!
That will get v tired v fast.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.