Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ye see the comment under Trisha Lewis announcement she got covid, which means isolation and she’s terrified of being alone for Xmas. Lisa said ‘happy Christmas bud’….
No, sorry you got covid, no hope you feel better. Thought it was v strange
I just looked there, thats case she didn't even bother to read her post.

Reactions: 3
Did ye see the comment under Trisha Lewis announcement she got covid, which means isolation and she’s terrified of being alone for Xmas. Lisa said ‘happy Christmas bud’….
No, sorry you got covid, no hope you feel better. Thought it was v strange
I just had a look.. Lisa's too busy lording it up in the US, it really shows that she didn't bother reading the post or she really doesn't care, it's the exact same with her replies to people who send her pics of her pyjamas when they're in hospital. She absolutely does not have a caring bone in her body.
Somebody also replied to her post🙈🙈
Screenshot_20211224_225535.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's Christmas. She's visiting family she maybe sees once a year.
Turn off your effing phone and just enjoy your family Christmas. Go to a concert and watch it through your eyes and not through a camera lens.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She could end up stranded in Boston yet!! Mayhem re travel-thousands of flights cancelled worldwide today due to airline crew having covid and having to isolate! Her poor brother and his wife!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She will have Nadine’s mother and aunt working their fingers to the bone between now and next Christmas making those baubles for Lisa & Co to flog to the sheep!!! Lisa will then get Adeline to come and put them on her tree for her as she is incapable of putting up the tree herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s ok for someone to come to your house for one dinner maybe and not lift a finger to help, maybe an overnight. But to come for the length she’s staying and make a joke of being a bad cook is just crass and shows no class. I’d say her sister in law is ready to shove her camera down her throat.
Also I’d say she made comments about that cabbage thing tasting bad and Nadine had to defend it by saying ‘it may sound bad but tastes delicious’ poor Nadine spent the past few days defending her cooking from this one.
Also she’s constantly got a drink in her hand- we all know how obnoxious she is under the influence. I’d say she’s pissed, that’s why she showed the son. I’d say they’re ready to bring her back to the airport

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s ok for someone to come to your house for one dinner maybe and not lift a finger to help, maybe an overnight. But to come for the length she’s staying and make a joke of being a bad cook is just crass and shows no class. I’d say her sister in law is ready to shove her camera down her throat.
Also I’d say she made comments about that cabbage thing tasting bad and Nadine had to defend it by saying ‘it may sound bad but tastes delicious’ poor Nadine spent the past few days defending her cooking from this one.
Also she’s constantly got a drink in her hand- we all know how obnoxious she is under the influence. I’d say she’s pissed, that’s why she showed the son. I’d say they’re ready to bring her back to the airport
Shocked she showed her beloved spawn lol
Ditto @MrsGahan ....Great minds think alike 😉

Reactions: 5
I just had a look.. Lisa's too busy lording it up in the US, it really shows that she didn't bother reading the post or she really doesn't care, it's the exact same with her replies to people who send her pics of her pyjamas when they're in hospital. She absolutely does not have a caring bone in her body.
Somebody also replied to her post🙈🙈
View attachment 942589
I noticed someone addressed her ignorance.. but why are we sharing some random individual’s private information? As in a profile pic and a handle on insta? Maybe that needs redacted a teeny bit? Good on the person.. leesa obviously didn’t take the time to read the post.. too busy bragging all over insta about what her brother has…

Reactions: 4
Very surprised she showed her son!
Just showed her son cos she’s reading on here where it was commented that she showed her nephew but never shows her son. Bingo, a picture of her son!
She has only shown us one outfit since she landed in Boston and that was most definitely not one of her Born/iclothing/Pamela Scott outfits that she has been flogging since last September as being perfect for Christmas Day. When will people cop onto her that it’s all about the flogging and wouldn’t dream of wearing any of the stuff on real life.

Reactions: 12
Morning Tattlers, I'm not a follower but I can't find her unless I go through another huns page.Whats that about ?

Reactions: 1
Morning Tattlers, I'm not a follower but I can't find her unless I go through another huns page.Whats that about ?
Possibly Fleeceya is shadow banned due to all the reporting? Only thing I can think of as to why you can only access her via this method?!

Reactions: 4
She is visible, up and showing us the snow in her star PJs. She really does love showing off the house.

She hasn't mentioned Chris since she landed or am I imagining that...no Chris says...

• Haha
She is flat out reading here, mention of son and not posting pics of him -picture up, mention of not wearing all the tat she has been flogging- tells us she’s wearing her sister in laws jacket and boots. Either that or she’s psychic!! Between reading here and taking brag pics of the brothers house she is really having a blast in Boston. Put the bloody phone down and enjoy your break with family but no she can’t do that.

Reactions: 6
Have to admit the doggys are funny and I'm a wee bit jealous of the snow.. But fleesas still a gowwwwwwl 😏😏

I'd say the sister in law is allergic to her, the phone is shoved up in her face constantly. And now Fleeceya wants the boots and as we all know anything Fleeceya wants she gets. She's a dose, one spoilt one at that !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.