Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of rubbish she is bringing out. Cat piss spray, sweat shop sweatshirts, lotions, tshirts, polyester pjs, hats and scarves, bags and throws, shady shades and what else? She will definitely have some asthma inducing candles and probably bring out table linen and a maxi dress too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The amount of rubbish she is bringing out. Cat piss spray, sweat shop sweatshirts, lotions, tshirts, polyester pjs, hats and scarves, bags and throws, shady shades and what else? She will definitely have some asthma inducing candles and probably bring out table linen and a maxi dress too.
Don’t forget biker boots🤣

1 more day until she fucks off???

The wallets all now Xmas pressies for sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How long is the flight to Boston? That’s the amount of break time we will get of her off social media-I’d bet my house on it

Reactions: 2
Don’t you know we will get the obligatory influencer business class photo! Just to let us all know!

If any of my fiends turned up yo meet me wearing one of those red sweatshirt it would be the last time they see me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How long is the flight to Boston? That’s the amount of break time we will get of her off social media-I’d bet my house on it
She'll probably pay for the wifi onboard the aircraft..I mean we are going to have to see the outfit of the day, the glass of bubbles and the business/first class seats.

Reactions: 2
She has probably bagged an upgrade by telling them she will post to her 100's of thousand followers...even though she could afford 1st class seats she wont pay for them out of her own pocket

Reactions: 3
She has probably bagged an upgrade by telling them she will post to her 100's of thousand followers...even though she could afford 1st class seats she wont pay for them out of her own pocket
But does any airline need the likes of herself to boost their profile ? I mean there are far more influential people out there !! 🤣🤣🤣

"Hats, scarves and headbands, there folks."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So call me Stupid but surely when you book a flight you book it under the name on your passport and not your family pet name? Honestly anyone would know that! 🤔🙄 also make sure you tag aer lingus too in the process as it’s their fault you booked it in the wrong name! 🤔😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So call me Stupid but surely when you book a flight you book it under the name on your passport and not your family pet name? Honestly anyone would know that! 🤔🙄
We had this when she was going to Portugal cause her son booked it you have to book the name on your passport now correct me if I’m wrong but she renewed her passport this year why did she not check the box that says different name to birth cert and put Lisa

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We had this when she was going to Portugal cause her son booked it you have to book the name on your passport now correct me if I’m wrong but she renewed her passport this year why did she not check the box that says different name to birth cert and put Lisa
It’s always someone else’s fault, typical narcissist! Yes she renewed passport in August-was trying to see if anyone that followed her had contacts or worked on the passport office to speed it up coz you know yourself she’s the queen of the midlands 🙄🙄already tagging Aer Lingus to announce her arrival!!

Reactions: 6
If she put her real name no one in the airline would know who she was and she wouldn't need to tag AL.

Silly stupid bleep. I hope she falls into a snowdrift and stays there. No one would miss her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And we're off....a little glimpse at what she is wearing for her flight. A real nod to "Do you know who I am" wearing the sweatshirt today, just in case anyone forgets to fall over her ! Can't wait to see how this unfolds today.
Has she ever heard of a weather app, most people check it before they go anywhere. Honest to God, is she that incompetent ?? 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.