Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she's putting up a 10 year old on Instagram????
Just hoping she asked permission 🙄

Reactions: 3
Ah yes but the rules are obv different for her. Her son is important and deserves privacy.. but screw everyone else’s. Prob a passive aggressive dig at them cos they have everything she wants but doesn’t have. I e a happy family home

Reactions: 5
The jealous vibes are seriously radiating off this bleep today. Envy seeping from every pore. She will be bored before you know it. I'm thinking they probably live a lovely homely life and not off to fancy restaurants so she will be bored soon enough.

She should go and spend some of that 600k she pawned off her idiot followers. But then she might have to pay tax on her purchases.

She is such a horrible bleep, how do they stick her? Did she invite herself for Christmas I wonder?

Reactions: 6
One of my clients turned up today in her red sweatshirt. I nearly vomited when she walked in. Scarlet for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
One of my clients turned up today in her red sweatshirt. I nearly vomited when she walked in. Scarlet for her.
similar…. Was walking out of supervalu earlier and a woman was walking in walking in wearing one. I proper stared her out of it thinking WTF!! The big white logo in the middle is awful too

• Haha
I can't see that type of picture she has on her stories in Leesa's house.. She's probably only fawning over it as she knows it's worth a lot of money!!
Screenshot_20211223_225729.jpg

Reactions: 4
Nadiene is Armenian but we think she's Turkish, wtf does she mean. That's like saying she's Irish but we thinks she's English.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nadiene is Armenian but we think she's Turkish, wtf does she mean. That's like saying she's Irish but we thinks she's English.
Yeah or we can't be arsed to remember that she is Armenian and we know nothing about Armenia so we just call her Turkish. Handier that way. Same neck of the woods.

Reactions: 3
I picked up that to mean they think the lady in the pic is Turkish. Lisa could have phased that sentence a bit better if that is what she meant to say ..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My goal in life - to have an instagrammable house :rolleyes:

Hi lovelies! I've been soaking up every minute of being back home and with family 🥰 I've been cutting back on my phone time, so have had a lot less of Fleesa and it's nice :ROFLMAO: I see it's the same crap with her as always!

Just in case it gets hectic with holiday prep... want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!! Have a wonderful day with your loved ones and I hope you get spoiled ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My goal in life - to have an instagrammable house :rolleyes:

Hi lovelies! I've been soaking up every minute of being back home and with family 🥰 I've been cutting back on my phone time, so have had a lot less of Fleesa and it's nice :ROFLMAO: I see it's the same crap with her as always!

Just in case it gets hectic with holiday prep... want to wish you all a very Happy Christmas!! Have a wonderful day with your loved ones and I hope you get spoiled ❤
Awwww 😍😍😍 delighted that you're having an amazing time with your family x so well deserved..

Here's to another 12 months of keeping each other entertained... Bet this time next year we still be wondering how we survived the paaaaaajamas party and wondering how much PH actually received..
Anyway Happy Christmas lovey xxxx

Happy Christmas Eve ladies 🎄🎄😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine this yolk Landing into your house, querying if the food you’re going to the bother of making is healthy, saying you won’t like another type (just shut up and keep it to yourself if you don’t like it) and filming your own family home and you and putting it all over the internet.
I’d say the wife is private.. and allergic to her and her phone….. how dare she carry on as she is .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine this yolk Landing into your house, querying if the food you’re going to the bother of making is healthy, saying you won’t like another type (just shut up and keep it to yourself if you don’t like it) and filming your own family home and you and putting it all over the internet.
I’d say the wife is private.. and allergic to her and her phone….. how dare she carry on as she is .
It just proves how badly off she is for content; she didn't tag the store where she got her own pressies as it's not in her interests. If she had tagged them though it would have paid off in content.

Reactions: 2
Did ye see the comment under Trisha Lewis announcement she got covid, which means isolation and she’s terrified of being alone for Xmas. Lisa said ‘happy Christmas bud’….
No, sorry you got covid, no hope you feel better. Thought it was v strange

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.