Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much rushing and drama that she still had time to write an essay about it all on Insta. She’s some dose🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much rushing and drama that she still had time to write an essay about it all on Insta. She’s some dose🙄
That was the first thing I thought too, she had time to write a big long story in the middle of all the drama..she is an attention seeking twit.

Reactions: 9
That was the first thing I thought too, she had time to write a big long story in the middle of all the drama..she is an attention seeking twit.
I thought yhe EXACT same... In the middle of a crisis and you go to Instagram stories 🤔🤔🤔

Nice to see you back @Roisin Dubh haven't seen you in a bit x

Reactions: 8
Queue the upgrade now to business class after all the upset! Those forms are very straight forward I wonder how he managed to fill it out wrong?!

Reactions: 7
Such a pack of lies… she fills in forms for a living, no way the forms were incorrect. Given that she’s not around to sell, sell, sell she has ZERO content. She’ll consider sticking her phone int the face of a bunch of people we’ve never met content over the next few days 🥱 😴

Also.. dad said do you want a drink? HILARIOUS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope she gets absolutely langers and TSA are waiting for her stateside 😜🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And I hate when people say when telling a story about strangers ‘they said Mary, you’re gas ‘
Her and the fella said ‘lisa…’
Code for I’m so lovable/endearing they learned my name….. reminds me more and more of Meghan markle . Watching a YouTube body language guy do vids on her- the way the narc invades body space- exactly like Fleesa
Also, no way was Chris on the road to get them. He’d be going in the Other direction pulling his hair out at having to look at her… and worse listen… oh no, wait

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time ago since I completed the ESTA but do you not get confirmation when approved? Approval takes time but I’d doubt they would approve only to reject at emigration? I know he’s a grown man but would you not ask did you get a confirmation email back from the US Embassy? But then the same girl booked her flights under a different user name to that on her passport🤭this same girl pulled in 600k this year, beggars belief! As for the PH donation…appalling. Can She be using the money for an end of year tax write off this quarter or something?

Reactions: 5
It’s a long time since I filled one out too but if I recall all it is us reason for travelling and the address you will be staying at like how difficult is it?

It’s a long time since I filled one out too but if I recall all it is us reason for travelling and the address you will be staying at like how difficult is it?
From memory they say you should do it whem booking and ensure in order before travel but what would the sheep do if Fleesa had no drama at the airport

From memory they say you should do it whem booking and ensure in order before travel but what would the sheep do if Fleesa had no drama at the airport
Yeah there was a link in the Aer Lingus confirmation email it was like $14 to do it

Yeah there was a link in the Aer Lingus confirmation email it was like $14 to do it
Last time I went it took 3 days for confirmation- time before was just a few hours
Eta she is full of shite and cannot believe no update on PH

Reactions: 3
Estas take anything from minutes to several hours/days to be approved. We had ours approved within an hour. Applied for them about a week before travel

Reactions: 3
Just watching CNN and Fauci is recommending people don’t travel for Christmas is so bad over there she’s in for a shock!

Estas take anything from minutes to several hours/days to be approved. We had ours approved within an hour. Applied for them about a week before travel
Same! But why wouldn’t they have applied for them weeks ado knowing they were travelling?! Makes no sense. We recently applied for ours (family of 5 travelling) & got email saying they were approved within a few days. Surely with all the restrictions etc you’d make sure you had all documentation done. Especially as someone said previously she should be used to form filling and requirements given her job. This smells of attention seeking from Lisa (doesn’t add up for me)

Reactions: 6
Queue the upgrade now to business class after all the upset! Those forms are very straight forward I wonder how he managed to fill it out wrong?!
She must have not gotten an upgrade as all is quiet from the plane! Not sure how she really thought that an upgrade was on the cards given there is a pandemic and anyone who was willing and able to pay for the seat would do so! Posting from economy not really insta worthy for her ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.